( search forums )
Lobby Server Blank
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
BillaBamZilla
May 6, 2006, 4:14 am
Well as the title says my Lobby Server is Blank after I Press "Request Servers" and I get this Error saying "Lobby server is not responding. If it isn't your connections fault Try later" Well yes my internet connection is Connected. I can get into games only by IP. Also this isn't the first time this has happened. Its been happening off and on for 8 months now. But this time I can't fix it.

Also another one of my Problems is when I launch Soldat I get sent to a Website. I've asked some friends that play the game too and that doesn't happen to them so...

PS: Everything was Fine a few days ago until Today

Affect
May 6, 2006, 2:52 pm
The website is because of some ad site which was used by MM in soldat, andbout a lobby - have u tried to press request then cancel and then again request?

rabidhamster
May 6, 2006, 4:35 pm
Problem 1: Try adding "selfkill.com" to your lobby.txt file in the soldat folder, and make sure no filters are on in the game lobby.

Problem 2: Just ignore it. Almost everyone is having this problem at the moment.

shoover
May 8, 2006, 1:11 am
Hmm, you could just try restarting soldat.

And you really do have to check your internet connection because thats the only way that error would show.

Igpond
May 13, 2006, 11:24 am
this "goes to website" thing happened to me also, but it stopped, it didnt bother me though.