( search forums )
its too late, the retards have come.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
a-4-year-old
May 7, 2006, 12:13 am
Anyone else notice that since that gaming magazine gave soldat the #1 slot a bunch of retarded imature noobs have been flooding the servers that i used to think of as "noob free" like people who just found out taunts exist and keep saying every taunt?

infact most of the games i play are filled with total retards.
1.soldat
2.(formerly) gunz the duel
3. call of duty 2
4. (Waiting for those [CENSORED]s to patch) age of empires three

and then i thought "hmm, stratagy games are for more intelegent people

and guild wars has no monthly fees! *buys*
*plays*
"I NEED FREE STUF! WOSP MI PLEZ!"
"SELLING RUNE SKAPE ACCOUT!"
5.guild wars

in conclusion:
does anyone know a totally retard free place to play soldat?
does anyone else see the downfall of all of videogaming because people cannot use a kickvoting system?
does anyone else feel the need to smash something while telling some [CENSORED] to shut his [CENSORED]ing mouth?
does anyone wish to hang players' english teachers?

Deleted User
May 7, 2006, 12:42 am
Soldat was always like this, just like every reasonably popular online game is. There's nothing you can do about it aside from a controversial league of population-controlling admins.

shoover
May 7, 2006, 12:42 am
im shoover, and i approve this message:

4 YEAR OLD YOU [CENSORED]EN LOST IT!

bond_james_bond
May 7, 2006, 2:01 am
Hey, can't beat em ... Join em.

Actually, not really. Don't go taunt-spamming and shooting the flag.. But really, feel your spirits and mentally trick yourself into being a mind noob.

The noob is in the mind.

- and you can quote me on that

Deleted User
May 7, 2006, 2:36 am
I must decree that any server you, my good man, enter, is automatically decreed as a retard-inhabited server.

carnageX
May 7, 2006, 3:07 am
Just ignore them =\. When I played Runescape (because I was absolutely bored) and people asked for free stuff, I usually ignored them or said "I have nothing to give."

But, the gaming world is never going to be n00b free. Whenever a game gets popular, n00bs are just part of the crowd =\. It's sad, yes, but it's something we all have to deal with. So, just ignore it, and just kill them =P.

Eagles_Arrows
May 7, 2006, 3:45 am
Every online game has at least five noobs - it's not like you can kill them and stop them from playing the games they love. Rather, just ignore the fact that they have the intellectual depth of tartar sauce and move on. Enjoy the game.

shoover
May 7, 2006, 4:12 am
at least five noobs? lets go %. 5% would be best.

Deleted User
May 7, 2006, 4:55 am
 Quote:and then i thought "hmm, stratagy games are for more intelegent people

This is actually true. Age of empires 3 IS NOT a strategy game.

If you want a actual strategy game with an intelligent community, try Civilization 4. I can easily say the average IQ of that community, compared with this one is atleast 25 points higher. No exxageration either.

UGK
May 7, 2006, 6:30 am
It's like a Zergling rush!

Leo
May 7, 2006, 8:25 am
Bah, there are no "noobs". There are players that recently started playing this game and players that play it for a longer period of time. So what ? I have seen clan members, don't they suppose to be "no noobs" ? acting like retards and I have seen new players, judging by their questions, to play nice. Without the "noobs" every online game would be dead now.

DeMonIc
May 7, 2006, 10:28 am
Leo, you're right and wrong at the same time. There's a keen difference between noobs and newbies, accurately defined here.

Publics have always been full of morons, and the two easy steps to make playing in publics bearable are:
- Don't talk, reply or say anything besides 'Good game' at the end of the round.
- If someone annoys you, /mute him. It helps a lot.

Otherwise there is a place where you can find less of these annoying primeapes, and that's the IRC community. It's easy to join, there are a lot of fine people, and even the level of playing skill is generally higher.

Mr. Domino
May 7, 2006, 10:48 am
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldAnyone else notice that since that gaming magazine gave soldat the #1 slot a bunch of retarded imature noobs have been flooding the servers that i used to think of as "noob free" like people who just found out taunts exist and keep saying every taunt?

Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-olddoes anyone wish to hang players' english teachers?

I'd love to hang your teacher in that case. :^) Really, it doesn't help your case when you whine about idiocy of others but can't be bothered to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation yourself. The handle "a-4-year-old" doesn't help, either. :p

Idiots litter the Internet. Either mute them, switch servers, or start your own if you can't tolerate it. I haven't really noticed an increase since the EGM or whatever it was profile. This isn't the first time Soldat got some publicity, either, so spouting doom and gloom over this mention is to be shortsighted.

a-4-year-old
May 7, 2006, 1:59 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Domino Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldAnyone else notice that since that gaming magazine gave soldat the #1 slot a bunch of retarded imature noobs have been flooding the servers that i used to think of as "noob free" like people who just found out taunts exist and keep saying every taunt?

Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-olddoes anyone wish to hang players' english teachers?

I'd love to hang your teacher in that case. :^) Really, it doesn't help your case when you whine about idiocy of others but can't be bothered to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation yourself. The handle "a-4-year-old" doesn't help, either. :p

Idiots litter the Internet. Either mute them, switch servers, or start your own if you can't tolerate it. I haven't really noticed an increase since the EGM or whatever it was profile. This isn't the first time Soldat got some publicity, either, so spouting doom and gloom over this mention is to be shortsighted.
I am talking about people who cannot spell simple words and refuse to use readable english, everyone here understood exactly what i said in that text.

i think the forums are like the anti-noob because they don't come here in massive numbers like they do in many game servers. Forums are for people who are on the verge of over-obsession.

people who talk about selling runescape accounts on a totally different game in all caps and multicolored rainbow text is not at all like me, i use colors to show the emotion in my text, not to burn out retinas.

Being a noob does not excuse the fact that nobody kickvotes anyone, i could understand if it was a close friend or something but Major (1) should kick Major, there is a reason, and then people decide to kick for a reason like "stupid"

i hate people

bond_james_bond
May 7, 2006, 2:40 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dI must decree that any server you, my good man, enter, is automatically decreed as a retard-inhabited server.

You're trying to start something, arn't you?

D=<

carnageX
May 7, 2006, 6:37 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcLeo, you're right and wrong at the same time. There's a keen difference between noobs and newbies, accurately defined here.

Heh.... I posted that in The Lounge a few days ago XD.

FadeWolf
May 7, 2006, 7:55 pm
Yes, I have also noticed the astoundingly large groups of leet speaking PPL... er, people.

yesterday, a guy on a deathmatch server did the following:

"Hi"

me) "Hi"

"how do I buy new weapons and hats?"

me) "You can't...."

"dont lie to me noob my friend told me you could"
------------------------------------------------------

wtf?

Pero
May 9, 2006, 4:13 pm
noobs talkin about noobs D:

XenocidE
May 9, 2006, 6:45 pm
To call someone a noob, makes you a noob yourself. So haha.

KnOt
May 9, 2006, 10:31 pm
Holy[CENSORED] demonic.. That link is hilarious.. I laughed all the way through it

a-4-year-old
May 10, 2006, 2:06 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Peronoobs talkin about noobs D:

Quote:Originally posted by XenocidE To call someone a noob, makes you a noob yourself. So haha.
I loled.

Deleted User
May 10, 2006, 5:26 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by carnageXJust ignore them =\. When I played Runescape (because I was absolutely bored) and people asked for free stuff, I usually ignored them or said "I have nothing to give."

But, the gaming world is never going to be n00b free. Whenever a game gets popular, n00bs are just part of the crowd =\. It's sad, yes, but it's something we all have to deal with. So, just ignore it, and just kill them =P.

or simply tell the runescape n00bs you can double their money if they give it to you, works everytime.

Boxo
May 10, 2006, 7:08 pm
Everyone was a noob sometimes, they'll learn. Fresh blood is good. personally, when I encounter people like that i try to educate them a bit, talk back to them using logic, they usually can't handle that :P.

I'm more annoyed by old-time elitist that think they're better than everyone else musing in their ivory towers about how everything was better in [insert previous version here] and how the community sucks nowadays. There's _always_ people like that in any game more than a year old. Go figure. :/

Da cHeeSeMaN
May 10, 2006, 7:14 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by UGKIt's like a Zergling rush!

Boogie Man pile up!

Zegovia
May 10, 2006, 8:14 pm
Whenever someone starts cursing someone by calling he/she/it a N00b, i calmly say "Only noobs call others noobs.." after i said that they oftenly stop..

Even though I seriously have a hard time not cursing others outside the game whenever i get pissed of.. :/

?
May 10, 2006, 8:31 pm
I play uogateway, its a free version of Ultima Online, litterally hundreds of shards(servers) to choose from, 5 characters per account, ususally 3 accounts per ip. I beleive there is a link in my sig but if not www.uogateway.com I play on this server www.wuodivinity.com its aimed towards people that have already played uo before, and some head bashing on the forums trying to work the kinks out, not a good place to start out :P

a-4-year-old
May 10, 2006, 9:02 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by BoxoEveryone was a noob sometimes, they'll learn. Fresh blood is good. personally, when I encounter people like that i try to educate them a bit, talk back to them using logic, they usually can't handle that :P.

I'm more annoyed by old-time elitist that think they're better than everyone else musing in their ivory towers about how everything was better in [insert previous version here] and how the community sucks nowadays. There's _always_ people like that in any game more than a year old. Go figure. :/
no not everyone is a tardmonkey when they play games.

?
May 10, 2006, 9:17 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ZegoviaWhenever someone starts cursing someone by calling he/she/it a N00b, i calmly say "Only noobs call others noobs.." after i said that they oftenly stop..

Even though I seriously have a hard time not cursing others outside the game whenever i get pissed of.. :/

that is completely lame and would only work with a 3 year old....

FadeWolf
May 11, 2006, 12:03 am
what really bugs me is the idiots who sit there and say

"lol im so gude"

"NOOOB LOL U SUCK"

"luck shot, nub"

"OMG LAGGING NOOB"

god... people always look for excuses for being worse then someone else...

Eagles_Arrows
May 11, 2006, 12:46 am
 Quote:Originally posted by FadeWolfwhat really bugs me is the idiots who sit there and say

"lol im so gude"

"NOOOB LOL U SUCK"

"luck shot, nub"

"OMG LAGGING NOOB"

god... people always look for excuses for being worse then someone else...

Welcome to online gaming. My name is.

Deleted User
May 12, 2006, 4:18 pm
Just a thought, but isn't that what the /mute feature is for?
It does come in handy in those situations.

ThE SNIPES
May 13, 2006, 4:10 pm
i just say "people who call people noobs are usually covering up for themselves" they shup up immediatly and or leave the game

Mr. Domino
May 14, 2006, 8:14 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old
I am talking about people who cannot spell simple words and refuse to use readable english, everyone here understood exactly what i said in that text.

Yes, and you can understand what l33t- or AOL-speakers say in context as well. That may not be to your standard of liking, but then you should understand that your own writing doesn't conform to even basic rules of grammar such as punctuation and capitalization. Why should you be exempt while others not? You also have to remember that many non-English speakers play Soldat as well -- it's a Polish game, after all. :^)

i hate people

Then stop playing multi-player games.

BooBoo McBad
May 14, 2006, 8:22 pm
My rule for newbies(or noobies on their actions) are...

A)If they ask questions, give them dignity.
B)If they make comments, give them nothing.

A)How come I saw the bullet go through you and you lived?
B)OMGZ it sooo hit u nd u liv jebus HAXXXXX!(starts a vote)

a-4-year-old
May 14, 2006, 11:13 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Domino Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old

Yes, and you can understand what l33t- or AOL-speakers say in context as well. That may not be to your standard of liking, but then you should understand that your own writing doesn't conform to even basic rules of grammar such as punctuation and capitalization. Why should you be exempt while others not? You also have to remember that many non-English speakers play Soldat as well -- it's a Polish game, after all. :^)

i hate people

Then stop playing multi-player games.

response to response of first quote:
i can understand 1337 what i cant understand is people bashing their keyboards trying to punch letters into the game before they respawn.
"lawlsrcopterscjoonaberpoo im gokill joor arse joo fakingpooplet"
besides, many people who learned english do not understand slang most of the time, so some people online cannot understand "i lol myself, now where is my leadslinger"

response to response of second quote:
that is the idea of playing a game, kill people... if you hate someone just kill them

-VzX- Silverflame
May 15, 2006, 4:50 am
does anyone know a totally retard free place to play soldat?

well if any -VzX- servers are up, they will be "retard" free... :)