( search forums )
I Have Returned!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
May 7, 2006, 7:28 pm
after a loong ban..ehm..break from you [CENSORED]ers, i have finnaly returned.. and from what i can see, hell broke loose when i left.
so if some of you thought i was dead, then start crying NOW!

i always win.. one way or the other..

Tha Doggfather
May 7, 2006, 7:34 pm
You were gone?

bja888
May 7, 2006, 7:39 pm
WB

rabidhamster
May 7, 2006, 7:53 pm
[IMAGE]

The Geologist
May 7, 2006, 8:08 pm
If we're such [CENSORED]ers why did you come back? Maybe because you're dependant on the crap you get here, and need it to get the attention you so desparately crave?

Tha Doggfather
May 7, 2006, 10:27 pm
That just might be it.

Elephant_Hunter
May 7, 2006, 10:36 pm
Sometimes I wonder what's the use of a warning system if we don't follow it.

mar77a
May 7, 2006, 10:47 pm
ahahahahah, what's the point in making a topic??

Elephant_Hunter
May 7, 2006, 10:57 pm
To inform a concerned community of his return from unjustified banishment

... and to annoy the hell out of us.

Echo_Trail
May 7, 2006, 11:04 pm
Arr! Be welcomed, ye Scurwy Scallawag!

Deleted User
May 7, 2006, 11:14 pm
HHH IS
A TWAT

Remember that? That was awesome.

The Geologist
May 8, 2006, 2:23 am
That's because you just got here, and you know nothing.

The Geologist
May 8, 2006, 11:53 pm
I didn't realize getting banned for being a douchebag qualified as being "revolutionary". Go figure.

Edit: Were you talking about all those [CENSORED]gots that come here and post links to referal sites for free ipods?

Soulsnipa
May 9, 2006, 2:31 am
Well the real [CENSORED]gots are those without an ipod ;). Or for those that dont like ipods, something that they dream to have.

Do you have your dream of a [CENSORED] lover? No not yet, therefore your a [CENSORED]got.

There are those with their fulfilled dreams, the revolutionaries and those who are still awaiting their dreams, the [CENSORED]gots.

The revolution never dies.

The Geologist
May 9, 2006, 3:06 am
I'm still waiting to see what the revolution is. I mean, it just started...why the hell would it never die? Are we going to see people banned from the forums more often now? Oh well, good thing thing I have an iPod.

And how does the lack of a [CENSORED]got lover make one a [CENSORED]got? Apparently you have a [CENSORED]got lover? Good job, glad you settled down.

Soulsnipa
May 9, 2006, 3:11 am
let me quote what i said:

Quote:
Well the real gots are those without an ipod ;). Or for those that dont like ipods, something that they dream to have.

Do you have your dream of a lover? No not yet, therefore your a got.

There are those with their fulfilled dreams, the revolutionaries and those who are still awaiting their dreams, the gots.

The revolution never dies

I know 90% of the soldat community will say ipods suck. However I dreamed of having an ipod, something I desired greatly to get. In comparison, to make you understand exactly how it feels to be so motivated to post referal links, I made the analogy of your dream of a [CENSORED] lover. Its sort of sad there are no www.free[CENSORED]s.com sites that you could get people to sign up for. I'm sure if there was there would be a lot of people on this forum to support ya.

And no I havent settled down, the revolution has just begun, no time for just sitting around.

The Geologist
May 9, 2006, 3:14 am
Are you smoking crack, or smoking pole? Either way you make no sense.

Soulsnipa
May 9, 2006, 3:17 am
yea sorry the first post got edited bad by a [CENSORED]got, perhaps an admin. I fixed it back up to make it readible,

A revolutionary never makes mistakes, the [CENSORED]gots make mistakes for them.

Soulsnipa
May 9, 2006, 3:27 am

oh how unfortunate for us you may think, but us revolutionaries avoid [CENSORED] tendencies and stay away from smoking that pole. Contrary to some belief there are more [CENSORED]s on this forum and therefore not enough pole to smoke even if we we tried. You should know that or are you to busy with that pole in yo hole

[IMAGE]

Chakra`
May 9, 2006, 4:24 am
I've only got some cheap £25 mp3 player. It's got an lcd though. Can I join? what are we revolting against?

And I ain't edited any of your posts here, you drunken loon. Just so you know.

The Geologist
May 9, 2006, 4:26 am
Hey Chak - Is that avatar from the Fallout series? Looks so familiar..

Chakra`
May 9, 2006, 5:23 am
Nah babe. S'from a webcomic called www.sinfest.net ... go back a few strips and you should see the one it came from.

Soulsnipa
May 9, 2006, 5:34 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`I've only got some cheap £25 mp3 player. It's got an lcd though. Can I join? what are we revolting against?

And I ain't edited any of your posts here, you drunken loon. Just so you know.

Iyt Musta bin amblin B-Cuz EyE yooz prop-R gram-R

m00`
May 9, 2006, 6:50 am
ipods are stupid and they look like sh!t

Swarmer
May 9, 2006, 7:09 am
Your revolution has been renamed "Wii" whilst you were gone.

Soulsnipa
May 9, 2006, 3:01 pm
 Quote:ipods are stupid and they look like sh!t

Well its obvious, your a big [CENSORED]got.

Quote:Your revolution has been renamed "Wii" whilst you were gone.

Haha that was good.

papasurf31
May 9, 2006, 5:01 pm
Kudos to swarmer. That was clever.

Hey Chak, did Ville make you that ban-hammer?

Chakra`
May 9, 2006, 7:25 pm
Technically yes. He made it, and I stole it.

Soulsnipa
May 9, 2006, 7:57 pm
lol that explains why it looks major [CENSORED]

Deleted User
May 9, 2006, 8:29 pm
maybe its time to unblock me?

¬_¬

Soulsnipa
May 9, 2006, 8:46 pm
who

a-4-year-old
May 10, 2006, 9:35 pm
HHH i beat you at tic tac toe and checkers, so ha!

Deleted User
May 10, 2006, 9:41 pm
you cheated.. you placed mind controll chip in meh ear!!:O

*I FEEL PERFECTLY NORMAL THERE IS NO WRONG*

The Geologist
May 10, 2006, 9:49 pm
Tsk tsk...cheating at checkers with mind control. I'd hate to see what you do with chess.