( search forums )
I have one little problem
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Kaabi
May 7, 2006, 9:28 pm
For some reason, I can't use the sniper rifle or the M72 LAG. I know you have to crouch to use the LAG, so I crouch and try to fire, but it doesn't work. And when I try to fire with the sniper rifle, it doesn't work. All the other weapons are fine. I don't understand, what's wrong?

Chakra`
May 7, 2006, 9:36 pm
heh, the 'LAG' is called the 'LAW'. A secondary weapon that fires a missile.

Since 1.3.1 (or was it 1.3 ...) you have to 'hold down' the fire button for half a second in order to fire the LAW and the Barret sniper rifle. So don't just click; hold down the fire button.

It takes a while to get used to the delay, as it's called. But once you do, you'll soon find it easy to kill with... you'll no doubt learn to perfect your aim while waiting for the weapon to fire, given time and patience.

Tha Doggfather
May 7, 2006, 10:24 pm
Wait a minute.. Was that a purely informative post by Chakra? No joke, no dry British humour?! I read all that for nothing?!

peemonkey
May 7, 2006, 10:43 pm
I know, I got all aroused for nothing :(

Echo_Trail
May 7, 2006, 10:47 pm
He'd probably like to enter his post millenium with a few good posts on his back. It had to happen someday.

I'm amazed how much problems and issues the delay fix thing added. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great feature, but for many(including myself) it took a hell of a time to figure out about the 'hold trigger' function. I'm talking days here. :P