( search forums )
1 against 5 people in R/S Wo0oW
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Noldi
May 9, 2006, 1:56 am
So, it goes a little' something like this. I was playing realistic/survival CTF. Max players on server was 12. Teams were even 6-6. EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON MY TEAM DIED. The last guy who died managed to kill 1 guy with his ruger. I was on blue team. So, now it was 1 vs 5... EVERYONE WAS LIKE OMFG. And LOOK!!! To win the round you needed 10 points or 9. So we were tied at like 8-8 or 9-9 i forgot. Anyways me vs all 5 reds. O...M...F...G...
I had 100% and i was lucky. We were also playing map ctf_de_cbble. This guy starts rushing me with 1 more behind him. I manage to Head shot both of them with my AK. But they took a chunk out my health. I had like 25% left. I rushed like crazy and capped their flag. I healed and got 100%. 3 more left. OMG. Anyways if you know what Cbble looks like you know what i'm talking about. A guy comes rushing up the tower i throw the nade. I was at the heal spot waiting for him. I used my ears and heard sounds of him coming up. When he came up i threw my nade so quickly. i Got so badly damaged. Like 3% health left. I healed again... 2 more left wow. i was doing so well. I take out my law law one right in the head!!! I was like oh crap and that was a random shot. WOW. 1 left!!!! Everyone was cheering for me *coughs*. I reloaded my law and ak and healed... The guy had a barret and missed he was camping at out base. I took out my ak and boom all dead! O crap! We won that round it was awsome :D

Krillious
May 10, 2006, 8:19 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by NoldiYeah i only play R/S. Everyone should start playing R/s because In normal mode it so friggen' hard to even kill someon with an ak or mp5. Takes liek a whole clip of 30-40 friggen' bullets. R/S rox.

Thats why I hate R/S actually :
After playing R/S for like a month I decided to try normal CTF, but since i was used to killing people fast I sucked
So now I play both :D

Eagles_Arrows
May 10, 2006, 10:59 pm
r/s is fun. you just have to be patient :P

FliesLikeABrick
May 10, 2006, 11:38 pm
I enjoy R/S (just tried it for the first time last week) because it is like the 2D sideview version of counter-strike, there's actual strategy/skill involved more in R/S than normal

Noldi
May 13, 2006, 1:24 am
Exactly.

SuLieN
May 19, 2006, 4:21 pm
Ummm... How did you heal in R/S exactly?

Gortaak
May 27, 2006, 1:42 am
heal polys on certain maps, like the spawn point in ctf_voland i think

Drink Bloody Water
May 27, 2006, 1:58 am
Plus r/s is a great take away from the regular soldat (which is unrealistic) and sorta turns its whole concept into a realistic type thing.