( search forums )
GAMEOVER Firearms: weapon preview updated
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
GAMEOVER
May 9, 2006, 9:17 pm
Just started workin on the weapons for my GAMEOVER Firearms mod just thought id give you guys a preview as I finish each one. Just finished my second weapon.

[IMAGE]

Ruger
[IMAGE]

M79
[IMAGE]

More to come but not for awhile taking a break.

System_Decay
May 9, 2006, 9:21 pm
I like that sample dude,
keep up the good work :)

numgun
May 10, 2006, 8:20 am
houston, we have new modder... : )

Deleted User
May 10, 2006, 1:33 pm
Wow, nice one!

MikeShinoda.pheonix
May 11, 2006, 5:09 am
Looks good Gameover :D

Deleted User
May 11, 2006, 8:22 am
This mod is going to be sexy

papasurf31
May 11, 2006, 3:04 pm
Are you remaking the soldat weapons? I hope this turns out well. I'm thinking of having some candidates for MM to choose from, perhaps replacing the default graphics with some improved ones.

GAMEOVER
May 11, 2006, 5:05 pm
Yeah I planned on replacing just the original weapons. Weapons that I think have always been just plain ugly like the minimi I MIGHT make an alternate but I can always make an original to upon request. This isnt going to be completely finished for a long while. Believe it or not it took hours to make those two weapons. I must have made about 8 other rugers and 7 other m79s that I ditched because I didnt like the way they turned out.

LUNATIC COW
May 11, 2006, 5:10 pm
Yo quiero that ruger.

damnnation
May 11, 2006, 8:03 pm
from what i'm seeing, i'm DEFENITLY using those guns

N1nj@
May 11, 2006, 11:43 pm
These have been done already by PS31 or other modders, and it will probably end up looking the same or worst (maybe a few pixels are different), so why waste time?

GAMEOVER
May 12, 2006, 12:03 am
Because modern firearms are the best mods to make imo. Not everyone likes the futuristic junk you and lots of others make, so theres your awnser to your question. Also I dont remember bashing yours or others mods. Im making this mod for me and im sharing it with the community in a form to suport it. Wether you think its ugly or not really doesnt matter. As far as a few pixels difference I highly doubt that. I have tried to use as many variations of each color as possible you dont see many weapons around with 75+ colors used in each weapon. There arent as many GOOD modern firearms weapon mods as you think. Three tops that are nice, imo..

GAMEOVER
May 13, 2006, 7:20 pm
I decided im gonna go ahead and release these since so many people are askin for em, ill make guns and release em and then whenever I get enough made ill release a full version of the weapon mod.

Coey_89
May 16, 2006, 9:29 pm
what about modding the secondary weapons are you going to do that too?

Deleted User
May 16, 2006, 10:58 pm
They are very well done... But I don't know what you mean about the 75+ colours thing, almost all my guns use at least 80+ o_O.

Anyway good job, I'l be downloading it when the full version comes out!

livingdalife
May 17, 2006, 2:19 am
(0_0) Holy Shiat! That looks better than the originals (No Offence MM)I can't wait to see the AK-47.Remember that real AK-47s have a Bright Orange woodgrain (Or Steel) not the ugly dark orange thats one the current weapons.
Good Job and keep those guns coming!
*@~~~~~~CAUTION! CHAMPION MODDER AHEAD!!!~~~~~~@*

Deleted User
May 17, 2006, 4:32 am
 Quote:Originally posted by livingdalife(0_0) Holy Shiat! That looks better than the originals (No Offence MM)I can't wait to see the AK-74.Remember that real AK-74s have a Bright Orange woodgrain (Or Steel) not the ugly dark orange thats one the current weapons.
Good Job and keep those guns coming!
*@~~~~~~CAUTION! CHAMPION MODDER AHEAD!!!~~~~~~@*

It is not an AK-47, it is an AK-74. I can't tell you how much it bother me to see people mess that up, can they not read what's on the weapons menu?

Anyway, they look very cool Gameover, I like the second m79 the best

Raithah
May 17, 2006, 4:44 am
Looks great. Did you pixel all that yourself, or did you use gradients (like on the m79 handle) ?

damnnation
May 27, 2006, 10:45 am
are you still working on this? i really look forward to this mod, please update it :)

rabidhamster
May 27, 2006, 2:15 pm
I'm confused. Didn't you make a spas and a barret? What happened to those?

papasurf31
May 28, 2006, 1:06 am
He has a second topic in Show off Partially Leet mods sectionm which is more up to date. This is unneccesary. Locked.