( search forums )
At last, I have arrived.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Leo Da Lunerfox
May 10, 2006, 3:34 am
Of the three and a half years of being in this wonderful forum (Well...it used to be more wonderful, but it's still wonderful), I've finally made it to commander. I've seen much, knows much about the game, and have participated in Soldat's inner workings. I've probably put thousands of hours into the game, and it has become one of the most memorable games for me.

Ever had that feeling where you look at something and your head just tells you, "This is the right thing?" Well, that's what happened to me and Soldat. By coincidence, I've found this wonderful game, and the first thing my mind tells me, is that I must play this game. I joined the forums even before I was able to get the game, and I even wanted to upgrade my video card because of it. (I used to have a 2mb video card, no 3D support there) But I knew I had to get this game, I can't explain why, but it is as though Soldat and I are destined to meet.

My expectations are true, and soon enough this game dominated my gaming time. I would be about 5 inches from the screen, observing everything about the game and it's workings. Through the game, I've met many friends, such as Elehant Hunter, Yuk, Droopy, and many others whom I've cooperated in projects with. I've created clans, I've joined clans, participated in competitive events, and best of all, had fun.

I hope that one day, I'll look back upon this game, smile, and remember all the memories that this game had brought to my life. Thank you to MM for this amazing game, and the community for everything.

Chakra`
May 10, 2006, 3:43 am
*bans*

hehehe.

Deleted User
May 10, 2006, 3:50 am
owned

Swarmer
May 10, 2006, 4:08 am
Chakra, Are you also going to have a 1000 post topic too? Only 2 more posts to go. Make it count. I expect an essay and accompanying PowerPoint presentation.

Leo Da Lunerfox
May 10, 2006, 4:13 am
Chakra is sad because he didn't get to beat me to 1000 posts :D

Soulsnipa
May 10, 2006, 4:36 am
i hope new forums arrive before chakra gets it muahahah

vash763
May 10, 2006, 5:28 am
Doesn't Chak have like a million gagillion posts?

Deleted User
May 10, 2006, 3:30 pm
i would be commander if bash pit and lounge had post count >_>

CardBoardWarrior
May 11, 2006, 1:50 am
i need ten more posts

rabidhamster
May 11, 2006, 1:53 am
I spam way too much

mar77a
May 11, 2006, 2:00 am
^ same, k lol