( search forums )
I yot a yob
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
May 10, 2006, 6:19 pm
Well after 2 years of renewing my application at Walmart I finally have got a friggin job. I start off at 6.95 which is the best i have started at anywhere, plus in 3 months i can get a 40 to 55 cent raise, then in 9 months a yearly evaluation. :D all I have to do is basiclly pass this drugs test(for which i have been holding my pee for about 2 hours"

The Geologist
May 10, 2006, 6:42 pm
I thought you were gonna be flipping burgers? Either way, a Walmart job is much better. Stocking is easy work once you memorize the store...the more boring part is facing all the products and straightening up. Congrats, and may your raises be swift and numerous.

?
May 10, 2006, 7:54 pm
 Quote:I thought you were gonna be flipping burgers?
Well I JUST got a job at Zaxbys like a week ago... bu then Walmart called me :D

AerialAssault
May 11, 2006, 12:27 am
god...zaxbys is so [CENSORED]ing GOOD.

Eagles_Arrows
May 11, 2006, 12:48 am
I've never heard of zaxbys. SC bad.

Deleted User
May 11, 2006, 9:53 am
Congrats on the new job. Employee discount :)

Deleted User
May 11, 2006, 12:11 pm
i thought you were a rocket scientist 0_0

Captain Ben
May 11, 2006, 12:44 pm
Rargh, to continue my bothersome return of useless posts I will be writing about resumes.
?, how often had you been putting your resume out to Wal Mart? A week is too often and a month is not enough... Once every 2 weeks hits the hammer right on the head.
Speaking of resumes, I had to type one up the other day so I can apply for an apprenticeship.
Me + 4 year electrical apprenticeship x trade shortage in Australia = $$$

And on a completely random note, my sister is going to be a skier at Sea World.

?
May 12, 2006, 4:54 am
I renewed my application once a month ben, btw working like 50 -60 hours next week cause i am starting walmart the same week i am quitting zaxbys.... ug...

peemonkey
May 12, 2006, 5:19 am
Do they still carry guns in them parts? Walmart stopped carrying ANYTHING sport shooting related :(
Good job graham. Now go sell some [CENSORED] to old people.

MWTBDLTR
May 12, 2006, 7:00 am
Yea i work at safeway. Say goodbye to your social life basically. but in the end it feels really good to be able to supoort yourself. i normially work about 25-30 hours a week. started out at 7.50. if you dont have a car, start saving

?
May 12, 2006, 10:44 pm
peemoneky aye they do, one more reason to move down to Georgia :D, and 25-30 hours a week is not that bad on your social life, I did that at arby's just gotta call ahead during the week and make things happen.

peemonkey
May 12, 2006, 10:56 pm
I'll move to georgia if i can get a position in corrections or law inforcement. then i'll take you blastin all the [CENSORED]in time :)

?
May 12, 2006, 11:43 pm
Awsome ill bring the coco butter