lordrohith
May 10, 2006, 9:35 pm
Lordrohith's reverse ctf
68.100.8.177/23073
Game type : CTF
Player limit : 8
Time limit : 20 mins
Disabled Weapons : none

I ll try and keep it running 24/7 but that probably depends on the response I get and other stuff.

Basically thats it
first time hosting a server so tell me advice and comments

All maps and idea by Demonic

Click to play now

EDIT: People were having problem downloading the maps. Download the reverse ctf maps here http://mapmine.extra.hu/MyCorner.html

Or directly

ctf_Dare
ctf_Cruel
ctf_Duke
ctf_Dawn
ctf_Frost

FliesLikeABrick
May 10, 2006, 11:33 pm
please post your correct IP, that one is a local IP for use behind your router/firewall. If you're hosting this from home, use the IP from www.whatismyip.com

lordrohith
May 10, 2006, 11:44 pm
Whoops I thought I changed that already, well thanks for reminding me Flies.

spasm
May 11, 2006, 12:46 pm
I saw a few of those maps, it sounds like a cool idea. I'll check it out today.

CardBoardWarrior
May 11, 2006, 2:49 pm
Reverse CTF = you spawn near their flag, and you have to bring it to the other side of the map where they gaurd yours?

spasm
May 11, 2006, 3:11 pm
yep. I think it may greatly reduce camping that way..

shoover
May 11, 2006, 5:32 pm
A.K.A. Reverse camping, You realize that when they bring your flag over to try to score you can still shoot at them. So camping will still exist.

LONG LIVE CAMPING! NEIN!

spasm
May 11, 2006, 8:03 pm
yea..i guess so..hah you just get the feeling everyone will rush and meet at the middle :D

lordrohith
May 11, 2006, 10:23 pm
Whoa so you guys would actually like to try it, ok its back up again, just make sure you download the maps from the first post.

lordrohith
May 12, 2006, 1:02 am
Apparently people are having trouble downloading the maps and so they just try to join and go. I'm thinking of just making it a normal ctf server if this doesnt work out well.

Afrochicky
May 13, 2006, 12:39 am
I have a reverse map a little like that called CTF-Opposition. If you want it, I can email it to you.