( search forums )
Assasin mod !BETA!(comp crashed)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Mäjsseli
May 11, 2006, 5:04 pm
Hellou. This is assasin firearms mod.
It doesnt include all the guns. But i will make them. My comp crashed. I will continue dooing this. That has one condition. Someone of u must dl this :/ . If not. I wont be able to continue.
Screens:
[IMAGE]
Download link:
Rapidshare :(
Interface dl link:
screeny: http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4879/assasin5hc.png
link: http://www.loonyportal.co.uk/soldat/assasin.zip
Thx. to:
Dairy
Brainfade
Livingdalife
And all who suggested guns.

LUNATIC COW
May 11, 2006, 5:08 pm
The guns lack detail, but they're not that bad. Definately need some work, but it's beta, so that's what you're doing. Shorten the foregrip on the m4. Keep working at it.

GAMEOVER
May 11, 2006, 5:08 pm
3,4,9 are nice dont care for the rest keep it up.

comrade8ken
May 12, 2006, 11:26 am
Whouldent an assassin use firearms with silencers and firearms that arent used by the US would they not use weapons custom made and assassin is spelt Assassin it could be somthing but eh doesnt do it for me

brainfade
May 13, 2006, 3:29 pm
if you read his topic of the in the making of it he said he didnt want all the weapons silenced etc.

livingdalife
May 13, 2006, 3:30 pm
Good Work...I'm going to put a copy on my website for you...And people, please..he spent ages on this...And thanx for the credit man...for those who don't know why i was credited, it was because I made the Weapons.ini...realistic as possible for those guns...Once again, good job on the mod...

banana93 PL
May 13, 2006, 5:30 pm
Where can I download this config program?
If you don't know send me it
on this address

Mäjsseli
May 18, 2006, 6:22 pm
Well. You could allways download that mod. Teh configs is ivans. Ask him. via PM.
BTW. Livingdalife. I may start the military mod next week ;) . Im sorry. But this wont be updated. DOnt have sounds and stuff anymore at my comp :(

livingdalife
May 19, 2006, 7:11 am
YAY! I'll KISS YOU if you make that Military Mod :) I'll PM you a few ideas...

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 9:54 am
Hmmm its hard to say if I like this or if I dont...some guns I really like but then I look again and I dont. The white guns with red just look out of place...I can tell you that much. I also think the shotty looks like a pirates gun.

livingdalife
May 19, 2006, 3:18 pm
its a sawnoff shotty/hand cannon seen in the El mariachi movies. it's a weapon of choice for most assasins.

Mäjsseli
May 20, 2006, 6:23 pm
Well the red in the guns 7 and SOCOM is suggested. :D .

Glich123
May 20, 2006, 8:33 pm
WOW! nice mod there buddy, so many more guns to my collection, i'm comeing out with a mod soon, but sounds are hard to find.