( search forums )
WarBirds
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
mortal_soldier
May 11, 2006, 5:17 pm
Simple question...where could i download this great oldies flight sim?
I used to play it alot with my old comp...i know i could try to move it to my new comp, but my old comp is missing power cable (my cousin stole it..grrrr). I have found download links for warbirds II and warbirds 2005, but i want the original...and also..wtf is up the one month month free trial (im talking about the new versions), didnt this game used to be totally free? I dont think many ppl out there have played this game...im just hoping someone has.

ps: If you havent played this game, its a WW II flight sim with online play, just to let you know.

Deleted User
May 12, 2006, 1:46 pm
sounds cool, but i never hard of it before >_>

mortal_soldier
May 12, 2006, 4:27 pm
I thought so...its pretty old game...well..i ques i need to ask my cousin to return the power cable (its attached to his computer now) Why not use my new comps power?..well the cable doesnt fit.

numgun
May 12, 2006, 5:16 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by mortal_soldier, but my old comp is missing power cable (my cousin stole it..grrrr).

LMFAO!!!1 xDDD

Krillious
May 12, 2006, 5:46 pm
if you do manage to get the cable and get it to your pc, you should upload it and post the link so we can all play :D

Some Damn Idiot
May 14, 2006, 1:19 am
yes post link.

vash763
May 14, 2006, 3:43 am
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

he looks for help, and all he finds is beggars

mortal_soldier
May 15, 2006, 11:47 am
i try to get the power cable back...and then ill see if i can upload it somewhere (its a full version so im not sure if any upload servers accept such a big file)...and im not sure if it has server support anymore...but i try...(im still looking for a download from the net aswell)

mortal_soldier
May 15, 2006, 11:59 am
i found something...im not sure what version it has for download and im still trying to find out if the warbirds original version is still free to play..well heres the link: http://www.wbfree.net
if someone tries it please tell here :)

Deleted User
May 15, 2006, 12:08 pm
nobody say he double posted.....

numgun
May 15, 2006, 5:51 pm
its the lounge... post count wont increase and whats the point anyway? : P

numgun
May 15, 2006, 5:51 pm
whoops! dable poost! ^_^

Deleted User
May 16, 2006, 12:35 am