thekingkitty
May 13, 2006, 7:41 am
Okie i'm here to post this map for vig.

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

comment: vig suggest to play in r/s mode

omgosh download now: http://www.filelodge.com/files/room14/354554/ctf_cs_broken.zip

edit:nah i didnt turn to the dark side (yet), i just like doing favors.

a note to cs map peeps: You may realize that this map is infact not in cs (yet) so, its vigs own creation. Just to clear up the confusion.

Mothafix
May 13, 2006, 8:10 am
Kingkitty i didn't know that you have turned to the dark-side and post vig's maps :O
Why didn't Avarax do this map?
Those rooms are too open IMO.

Flying_Dutchman
May 13, 2006, 9:19 am
The shading and scenery placement is done really well. But I agree with mothafix, the rooms are a bit too open.

Zero72
May 13, 2006, 9:57 am
It's gorgeous, but I'm always reluctant to grab maps with giant scenery backgrounds.

vash763
May 13, 2006, 9:59 am
It's nice, but Avarax (and GD and someone else) have made much better (and continue to make :D)

numgun
May 16, 2006, 9:26 pm
y u guys hate viggo? he is good at making maps and his climbing map collection is fun to play...

gimme a good reason to hate viggo. y?

cool map btw, rooms bit too large imo.

The Geologist
May 16, 2006, 9:44 pm
Because he was a huge duchebag to many of the new mappers, and chose to insult peoples maps instead of offering anything helpful? Where have you been? He's not a bad guy, but when he was on these forums he chose to only show the worst part of his character unless told to do otherwise or face banning.

As before...the copter scenery looks horrible. Layout looks good for some realistic play, maybe a bit too big, yet I never like the really close confines realistic maps anyhoo.

Edit: After playing a few times, the thick roof on the left building just looks..out of place. Other than that, me likey :D

shoover
May 16, 2006, 10:17 pm
aka, he was an ass. But i dont have any problem on my server.

I dont like how that helicopter is just floating though. The big thing about that map im not downloading and using.

Cookie.
May 16, 2006, 10:38 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistBecause he was a huge duchebag to many of the new mappers, and chose to insult peoples maps instead of offering anything helpful? Where have you been? He's not a bad guy, but when he was on these forums he chose to only show the worst part of his character unless told to do otherwise or face banning.

As before...the copter scenery looks horrible. Layout looks good for some realistic play, maybe a bit too big, yet I never like the really close confines realistic maps anyhoo.

I think the original reason why was that half the people on the forum flamed him first :P

-=Edit=-
I don't really like the helicopter scenery that much either, but besides that the shading is good and I think the layout is ok. I like the big open rooms

Soulsnipa
May 16, 2006, 10:43 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistBecause he was a huge duchebag to many of the new mappers, and chose to insult peoples maps instead of offering anything helpful? Where have you been? He's not a bad guy, but when he was on these forums he chose to only show the worst part of his character unless told to do otherwise or face banning.

i think some people need to toughen up

The Geologist
May 16, 2006, 10:54 pm
And just who would that be? Since you're thinking about it.

You know as well as I there's no justification for how much of a prick he was to new mappers. But that isn't the point of this topic, so at least try to say something about the map.

Soulsnipa
May 17, 2006, 1:13 am
Meaning people should just ignore his comments.

Eagles_Arrows
May 17, 2006, 1:30 am
And let him get away with it?

I'm supposed to be waypointing this... dunno, seems unbottable for now.

Yeah, the layout looks too open compared to one of Avarax's. Eh.

Soulsnipa
May 17, 2006, 1:38 am
Yes, Ville get away with what he does.

Noobface gets away with [CENSORED]...

etc etc.

GAMEOVER
May 19, 2006, 4:53 am
I love it, its deff my style has that dark inner city look (scenery aside) sorta like an older warehouse youd see in bigger citys.

Raptor
May 23, 2006, 2:24 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by MothafixKingkitty i didn't know that you have turned to the dark-side and post vig's maps :O
Why didn't Avarax do this map?
This is even more childish than I though... and what if Avarax didn't made the map?

ON TOPIC

This is anoter one of vig's great maps >:)

Ivel
May 27, 2006, 4:04 pm
I played this with Vig, there is a secret at the left left left. Preety cool. GJ