( search forums )
Tkers in Hello Kitty Clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
wmg
May 13, 2006, 2:52 pm
I was killed by those Tk-&-go-&-rename-&-Tk noobs, some of them are labelled with [hello kitty clan] thing. They went crazy, and the whole RS server was damned. WTF, yesterday when I joined as "Major", the players in RS said I was the Hello Kitty, and they banned me in seconds. Up till now, I could not go in that RS server. After all, I kindly ask all of you, about the Hello Kitty Clan.

Chakra`
May 13, 2006, 3:54 pm
I'll pretend this thread doesn't exist then only later consider moving it elsewhere if it gets out of hand with all the "you shouldn't bash clan names. It's wrong." people.

*whistles and walks away*

Eagles_Arrows
May 13, 2006, 4:33 pm
You shouldn't bash clan names. It's wrong.

[serious]
Well then, tking is a rather very common thing in R/S servers. If I get tked by intention, then I just tk back. I know that it's rather difficult to tolerate getting banned because someone used you as a scapegoat so that he could continue tking.
Some clans like to tk for fun every once in a while. Just eat it up and go to another server.
[/serious]

wmg
May 14, 2006, 2:37 am
but it has been in the situation that all the RS servers have tkers in!

most of them have banned me...

Vijchtidoodah
May 14, 2006, 3:09 am
I was there when that Hello Kitty guy came in. I don't think it was a clan, it was just some guy who desperately wanted attention.

Deleted User
May 14, 2006, 6:29 am
i wouldnt know..i dont even play in RS servers

a-4-year-old
May 14, 2006, 1:16 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahI was there when that Hello Kitty guy came in. I don't think it was a clan, it was just some guy who desperately wanted attention.
isnt king kitty in the hello kitty clan? if so, we all have reason to bash it.

bond_james_bond
May 14, 2006, 5:31 pm
No clan deserves such humiliation... Be a man and do the right thing

Ultrninja
May 14, 2006, 6:02 pm
well, for me the right thing would be to shoot there heads off