( search forums )
First barret kill!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Teh Masteh Of Disasteh
May 13, 2006, 3:53 pm
for the barret kill, i was up on my perch on B2E, ctf and i shot into nothing, and then it said i killed somebody! He was like "OMFG AIMBOTTARD!" I love it when crazy Sh*t like that happens.

Eagles_Arrows
May 13, 2006, 4:35 pm
I love it, too, but it's nothing astonishing :Q

Teh Masteh Of Disasteh
May 13, 2006, 5:31 pm
true

Mr. Jenkins
May 13, 2006, 5:47 pm
yeah nothing astonishing.
Once i threw a nade, died, and then when it exploded i got a triple kill.
Has anyone got masta killa in a non zombie server?

bja888
May 13, 2006, 7:42 pm
I seroiusly need to make a video if that one demo....

Running along b2b, I got a point blank sniper round in my face from some noob in the bushes. So I respawn take one shot from in the base and kill him.

CKA Le MeSsiE
May 14, 2006, 12:31 am
 Quote:[i]Has anyone got masta killa in a non zombie server?

Oui. And you?

Zegovia
May 16, 2006, 11:15 am
I think its more funny when you shoot with the ruger out in the open and kills someone... but the barret gives more Convincing results... :D

TheKhakinator
May 17, 2006, 10:07 am
Barrets... I always love it when you're on red team on INF_ABEL, and you barrett randomly out of your base, and you manage to kill like 2 guys just by luck...

mortal_soldier
May 18, 2006, 8:19 pm
lol, i try to avoid choosing the barret because once i get my hands on that gun there is no stopping at me...today i played a ctf and picked barret for fun and ended up storming red base killing everybody, spawn killing and yelling SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!! and KEEP YOU DIRTY HANDS OFF BLUE FLAG!! after every other kill...blue team lolĀ“ed but red team was real pissed ^^
my advantage as combat sniper is the fact i can dodge nades and almost every barret shot they made...so i went dodging and shooting and getting serious frags..end of story

xtishereb
May 18, 2006, 8:57 pm
Congradulations, you've discovered how you can kill people by spraying. It's more fun with autos, though. :P
EDIT: You know it's spelled "Barrett", right? Just because Mical Marcinkowski made a typo doesn't mean you have to.

TACKLEbeast666
May 19, 2006, 6:45 am
you don't ever disrespect my man michael...EVER...or i cut you gooood

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 7:35 am
 Quote:Originally posted by TACKLEbeast666you don't ever disrespect my man michael...EVER...or i cut you gooood

1. His name is Michal.
2. What are you on about?

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 8:55 am
lol @ topic starter, u make some interesting language