( search forums )
I 'm an ass.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Captain Ben
May 13, 2006, 5:38 pm
How many of you actually follow up with what you say during a game?
"Don't spawn", "Don't kill AFK players", "Don't discriminate a player because of there weapon choice" are all things that people here express openly.

O RLY?

Well then I must be the biggest [CENSORED] here. I teamkill when my team fart arses around and pisses me off, i get into immature fights, I swear like a sailor, I trashtalk, I spray, I camp, I discriminate weapons choices, I kill AFK players, I kill typers and I put new players back into their place.
What? You're a new player, boohoo my life is screwed up because my mother breast fed me with cracked nipples and my dad never vaccumned the carpet plus a... a... bad, bad man killed me fourteen times in a row continually going ':D'.

But seriously, aside from all the talking stuff (except for 90% of a erver using barrets which is a good reason for me to moan like Mancer on a hot summer night), I do all those things.

Yeah, some of you may hate me generically, but I'm sure all of you do the same thing.
Fess up, come clean!

Kinder-Slauf
May 13, 2006, 6:50 pm
whiner

shoover
May 13, 2006, 6:50 pm
I already made my apology and grew up like 300 topics ago here...

FadeWolf
May 13, 2006, 6:52 pm
um.... not to be rude, but I do follow up what I say, and I dont think anyone cares what you do....

Dan Doh
May 13, 2006, 6:58 pm
You are not the biggest ass. It seems you just want to be one for some reason.

bja888
May 13, 2006, 7:39 pm
Dude, ur a twat.

Most of the time I fallow up on what I say. Having a little trouble not shotting people in the back.

The Geologist
May 13, 2006, 7:51 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Kinder-Slaufwhiner

How is he whining? He's telling us what he does. He's not whining about other people doing it. Read next time before you post spam.

Quote:Originally posted by shooverI already made my apology and grew up like 300 topics ago here...

Did you read either? He's not apologizing, he's asking who else does it. Damn you people need to learn to read.

If I get TKed, I give the TKer one chance. I warn them..accidents do happen. If they talk back or tell me to screw off, I begin killing them every chance I get. I will hunt them down when a survival round starts just to mow them down. I will switch teams if they switch, and I talk trash until they say sorry.

So yes, sometimes it's fun being a huge ass. But not always.

Eagles_Arrows
May 13, 2006, 8:21 pm
I just ignore the tking most of the time and sometimes write "O.O" or "O_O".

If it gets out of hand, then I will start tking the tkers and proceed to the game.

Liber_Lupus
May 13, 2006, 9:04 pm
In some games I can be quite arrogant and sarcastic. It's how I am.
No name-calling usually, but just evil comments when I have the mood.

Captain Ben
May 14, 2006, 3:16 am
Thank you Geologist, you saved me a lot of time.

Quote:Originally posted by The Geologist
If I get TKed, I give the TKer one chance. I warn them..accidents do happen. If they talk back or tell me to screw off, I begin killing them every chance I get. I will hunt them down when a survival round starts just to mow them down. I will switch teams if they switch, and I talk trash until they say sorry.

So yes, sometimes it's fun being a huge ass. But not always.

Yeah, teamkilling gets on my nerves but when I teamkill it's usually an accident or around what you do, except for the warning. If they keep on doing it, even when there ar no opponents around then it's obviously purposeful.

I'm not going to sit around a player who is the biggest [CENSORED]ing chatterbox in Soldat and wait for him to get his message typed out and I don't expect any special priveliges either. if I'm in a server and AFK or typing, I'd be dissappointed if no one at least tried to kill me.

BooBoo McBad
May 14, 2006, 4:38 am
Sometimes, just for fun, I talk trash to someone to set them off...

IT'S BARRELS OF FUN!

?
May 14, 2006, 5:28 am
I dont' do stuff like camp or anything, but people get mad at me for useing m79 even though ive used it since like 1.1.4

azndarklord
May 14, 2006, 5:48 am
well you shouldn't use a m79 then...

a-4-year-old
May 14, 2006, 1:23 pm
someday i hope to be an ass like you. :/

Kinder-slomthing even if he was whining it would be incredibly funny because a hell of a lot of people here tend to hug n00bs and absolutly hate everyone who is at all immature and then when people whine (in my oppinion within reason) about n00bs or the glorious lack of balance for the m79 (i realise that this is not the place for balance talk) and then 300 of what i call anti-spammers for their stinging quotes and horrifying "speeling" corrections only to say one thing on the real topic:
"Want more cheese with your whine?"

Ultrninja
May 14, 2006, 6:03 pm
well, captain ben, you and i are alike in someways

MOFO NOFO
May 14, 2006, 7:21 pm
I used to be a complete ass in 1.2.1, I'd complain even if someone has an overused nickname, or if their clan had a stupid tag. Now i've settled down a lil =)

Captain Ben
May 15, 2006, 7:06 am
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldsomeday i hope to be an ass like you. :/

Kinder-slomthing even if he was whining it would be incredibly funny because a hell of a lot of people here tend to hug n00bs and absolutly hate everyone who is at all immature and then when people whine (in my oppinion within reason) about n00bs or the glorious lack of balance for the m79 (i realise that this is not the place for balance talk) and then 300 of what i call anti-spammers for their stinging quotes and horrifying "speeling" corrections only to say one thing on the real topic:

... what?

Zegovia
May 15, 2006, 10:59 am
why should you even bother if a player types or not? if you ignore him he will shoot you in the back! :/

MOFO NOFO
May 15, 2006, 11:35 am
oh em gee i sense new comic material

Zegovia
May 15, 2006, 4:13 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOoh em gee i sense new comic material

Now when you mention it..... hehehehehehe.... >:D

a-4-year-old
May 15, 2006, 9:43 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ben Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldsomeday i hope to be an ass like you. :/

... what?
the second part was not directed twords you so you can ignore it and go back to hiting the wall with your head in the corner of your mother's basement.

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 8:53 am
I'll fess up and say that you indeed annoy me with long pointless posts I dont want to read.

Rezan
May 19, 2006, 11:58 am
I'm one evil mother [CENSORED]er when I feel like it, and at one point I made players leave the server when they couldn't kick me due to excessive flaming. TK'ing is fun like hell when you're bored, at least for a while. Spraying... Nope. AFK killing? Hell yes. Spawnkilling? Oh yes, if I'm in the neighbourhood that is. I don't intentionally hunt people at their base or spawnpoint.

What's REALLY wrong with this? Nothing at all. If it wasn't meant to be in the game, then why isn't a immortality time option included in the game?

[E]

Also, there could be an anti TK function as well. TKers are punished by team members by either slaughtering them or kicking them. If someone feels the Tk'er shouldn't get kicked, it's up to them.

Captain Ben
May 19, 2006, 2:32 pm
When I say spraying, if I know where a player is (ie flagger), I'n not just going to follow them until I see them on the screen. I'll spray as much as I can to get them down and out.

Quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaI'll fess up and say that you indeed annoy me with long pointless posts I dont want to read.

I'll fess up and say how [CENSORED]ing retarded you are for reading my post and then writing that. Do me a favour and bite your own tongue till you taste blood.

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 2:33 pm
Sometimes I say don't spawnkill, but I spawnkill when I get the flag and run,,