( search forums )
GAMEOVER Firearms: update 5/19/06
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
GAMEOVER
May 14, 2006, 7:37 am
I dont know when ill get around to finishing the whole thing so ill just update as I finish each weapon.

Last Weapon finished: Spas
Comments: Spas on the left is the primary one and the one on the right is an alternative. Im sure one of the two will suit mosts taste. UPDATED both Spas's and touched up the Barret.

[IMAGE]

Ive just teamed up with papasurf31 on this project as theres quite a lot of work left to do on it and im moving it at a snail pace.

Kinder-Slauf
May 14, 2006, 8:39 am
meh, they need more work..

Deleted User
May 14, 2006, 8:53 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Kinder-Slaufmeh, they need more work..

Try telling him what he should work on. ;)

Anyways, i still stand by my original opinion of "this mod is going to be sexy"

damnnation
May 14, 2006, 11:50 am
i love that ruger....

edit: where is the interface-gfx?? :s

Ray.Dyo
May 14, 2006, 1:39 pm
Whee!

Nice ruger, but too much shading on the M79 imo.

Deleted User
May 14, 2006, 3:24 pm
I think they look absolutely amazing.

GAMEOVER
May 14, 2006, 5:12 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Ray.DyoWhee!

too much shading on the M79 imo.

No such thing to me.

Sorry about that guys I was in a rush ill reupload it now with the interface-gfx.

Link updated.

Keron Cyst
May 16, 2006, 2:41 am
The Alternate M79 is better, considering that that's a zoomed-in int. and I couldn't even tell the difference at first; the shading is more radical, and thus easier to see from regular size.

Crazy Barret, BTW.

Deleted User
May 16, 2006, 4:44 am
Whoa. The Barret is sexy!
Can't wait to see the mp5.

GAMEOVER
May 16, 2006, 3:15 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Keron CystThe Alternate M79 is better, considering that that's a zoomed-in int. and I couldn't even tell the difference at first; the shading is more radical, and thus easier to see from regular size.

Crazy Barret, BTW.

The interface guns your seeing you are seeing as they are in game as their original size. The color counted pics are magnifyed 400%

Deleted User
May 16, 2006, 5:57 pm
OMG The barret is the best and ruger!

EmperorofChoas
May 17, 2006, 2:00 am
Barret !!!!!!!OWNS!!!!!!!!

peemonkey
May 17, 2006, 2:25 am
Did you us a ref for the M82A2? It looks little like it. The magazine housing needs be be modified.

GAMEOVER
May 17, 2006, 12:14 pm
Yeah I did, I used the one on the world guns site. I thought it looked the neatest and was more appropriate for the game since I see so many people running around with the thing like an assault rifle. Magazines fine, ive messed with a few other mag setups they didnt look as good finished as this one. If you look at the zoomed pic of it I titled it that.

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 3:16 am
New spas-12 <3

Psyl3ntShad0w
May 19, 2006, 8:12 am
1st spas seems to light

handle on 2nd spas seems a bit awkward.

...perhaps a combination of the two?

...theres also a white pixel around the trigger that is bothering me on both of them

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 9:52 am
I actually seem to prefer the shotgun on the left. The other guns seem kinda too smooth to me.

numgun
May 19, 2006, 11:33 am
west side IMO. smoother.

MOFO NOFO
May 19, 2006, 12:49 pm
I like the right one.

GAMEOVER
May 19, 2006, 6:12 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Psyl3ntShad0w1st spas seems to light

handle on 2nd spas seems a bit awkward.

...perhaps a combination of the two?

...theres also a white pixel around the trigger that is bothering me on both of them

Thats a silver pixel representing the trigger. Anyone can easyly get rid of it with a simple green pixel. The handle on the right looks good to me I might modify it a tad. Keep in mind this is just a preview nothing is 100% finalized and im sure there will be little changes but not too much.

edit* i think the second handles perfect it has the groove on the right where your fingers would sit, I havent seen that done before.

N1nj@
June 5, 2006, 1:15 am
anything with ps31 in it is good =)

good choice of partner there gameover, keep it up, cant wait till its done

Fraggy
June 5, 2006, 5:43 pm
ruger is very clean!