( search forums )
Darkwatch mod! (update= more pics)^^
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Zegovia
May 14, 2006, 2:46 pm
Finally i decided to make a thread of my current project. :P

Im making a mod out of the fps Darkwatch for the X-box... A Western with a bit of zombie thrown into it!

In darkwatch, there are just about no automatic weapons (with exception of the mounted minigun..) in the game, So i made some own ones to fill up the space!

(Work in progress pic!)

[IMAGE]

Im almost done with all of the weapons, the minigun and m2 is gonna be a pain to finish! not to mention the bow, wich will be the substitute for the crossbow!

(Some more pics)

[IMAGE]
Holding teh avenger!
[IMAGE]
Holding the argus
[IMAGE]
Holding teh carson!

rabidhamster
May 14, 2006, 3:33 pm
2,4, and 0 are the best, the others could do with some more shading.

After this, stick with flash. It's your calling :D

numgun
May 14, 2006, 6:49 pm
o_o... the minigun looks like a kickass gauss cannon rather than a minigun : X
rail rocket looks cool too. : )

Zegovia
May 15, 2006, 10:43 am
 Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster2,4, and 0 are the best, the others could do with some more shading.

After this, stick with flash. It's your calling :D

For tackling pixelling for the first time in years, i must say im proud over this! and i never said id quit flash... ;)

#3 looks damn hawt in game, that bayonet gives it a whole new look. #5 looks massive and brutal. And thanks to #1 im more found to use the deagels now..^^ and my brother loves #8.. :D

About the knife/redeemer edge, the redeemer has a blade at the handle, so the darkwatch agents use the gun as an axe whenever they run out of ammo, it looks kinda akward for now, and it looks kinda funny when you throw it. ive been thinking of putting in a silver pole/stake instead....

Deleted User
May 15, 2006, 12:16 pm
Looking good i hope its almost done ^_^