( search forums )
My 2nd Generation of Guns
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
May 15, 2006, 3:33 am
Well, here we go... after my first full mod, I've tried to improve my techniques with this batch of guns... Tell me what you think of them, and what to improve please!

[IMAGE]

CardBoardWarrior
May 15, 2006, 2:33 pm
The knife looks a little funny but otherwise great job on all. I like them.

System_Decay
May 15, 2006, 4:06 pm
Great Graphics there I do agree that the knife looks funny but the rest looks [CENSORED]ing awesome continue the good work mate.

numgun
May 15, 2006, 5:44 pm
great job! shading and details are good. just 2 things i would change:

-knife handle would go down. not up
-i'd like in the m-16 and m-203 u would add few pixels to the left handle thingy (the large part at the left of the guns). they look like a little curved somehow...

xtishereb
May 15, 2006, 11:30 pm
Hawt. I really like the details you used to give weapons a "chrome" look.

Just a suggestion, don't show them on a white background next time, it kinda darkens the colors when you look at it.

Keron Cyst
May 16, 2006, 2:43 am
Not bad. I just think that all of the weapons (except maybe the Knife and the pistol) are rather fat and their barrels aren't long enough. Still, I've seen a lot worse.

Deleted User
May 16, 2006, 3:09 am
They don't look "fat" to me o_O...

All of those up there are submachine guns or assault rifles in carbine format (Except the Ak and M-16) so they should all have short barrels o_O

rabidhamster
May 21, 2006, 8:12 pm
Make a mod already! I love 'em all, especially the Tavor.

Narzul
May 21, 2006, 8:18 pm
Sexy o_o I really like grenade launcher!

Mäjsseli
May 22, 2006, 1:40 pm
DOH! Its editted from dairys weapons -_-

rabidhamster
May 22, 2006, 7:56 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by MäjsseliDOH! Its editted from dairys weapons -_-

Go to hell Kami. Don't steal people's work.

Deleted User
May 22, 2006, 9:04 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster Quote:Originally posted by MäjsseliDOH! Its editted from dairys weapons -_-

Go to hell Kami. Don't steal people's work.

Ow thx guys for assistance. But I don't see anything from my work. Majsseli could u show me some proof ? :)

But rly don't use others work. And IF ...ask or just give me info about it. I don't rly care about creds but I would like to know how other peeps like it.

Drink Bloody Water
May 24, 2006, 12:09 pm
Why does everyone say that people STEAL DEAIRY'S WORK!?!?!?!?! WHY CAN'T ANYONE HAVE A WEAPON STYLE THAT LOOKS LIKE DAIRY'S WHEN IT'S REALLY NOT????

Swebonny
May 24, 2006, 12:16 pm
wow beutiful..seems like thoose modern guns is getting better and better :D

Deleted User
May 24, 2006, 12:39 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Drink Bloody WaterWhy does everyone say that people STEAL DEAIRY'S WORK!?!?!?!?! WHY CAN'T ANYONE HAVE A WEAPON STYLE THAT LOOKS LIKE DAIRY'S WHEN IT'S REALLY NOT????

I hear this 1st time...