( search forums )
A new form of life...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Zegovia
May 15, 2006, 4:53 pm
 Quote:"Scientists confirmed the existence of a new form of player in soldat yesterday at 15.00 (not actuall time, i dont actually rember), this form of life acts like a parasite with a brain tumour, giving away his own rescourses for the benefit of others. they are to be found in ctf games where they (obviously after a tough deadstand and battle for either sides flag) claimed the flag by grabbing it when the FFc is killed or having it passed on using the throw flag command. the individual then takes the flag and walk with it over to the oposing base, where this individual will be gunned down and the flag will then be returned to their base so they can score. Scientists have then decided to call this new form of player the "returner"...."

"What are the motives of this strange life form? is it to give an advantage to the enemy team wich he where forced to change from because of uneven teams, or is it just to be a overall pain in the arse for the team hes playing with."

"We would gladly accept any reports of any "returner" activity, so we can make sure that this isnt just a one time insident.."

Okay okay, ill take it in "english" now... :P

When i whas playing soldat yesterday, i met up with Sotija (or striker in game).

We had a good time playing, and we got a nice game going on, the teamwork went of quite smooth.

but Somewhere in all of that chaos, someone suddenly shouted "KICK that f*cktard [insert name here], he returns the blue flag!". both of us where all like "WTF!" and "eh?" untill we had to see it with our own eyes. the fella took the flag in his own position and walked over to the blues base and "returned" it for them.

I thought it must have been because his pals must be on the other team and he wants to give em a head start, or something like that..
or he where just irritated over he where forced to switch teams cuase of auto-balance.. i dunno...

We come across of a new type of pest to the game of soldat, The "returner"...

Have you ever come across something like this?

lordrohith
May 15, 2006, 8:27 pm
Never.

That is really stupid and annoying though.

shoover
May 16, 2006, 12:47 am
Yea, thats dumb. The story i dont get, but the returner.... Just... Stupid

ThomasMortfog
May 16, 2006, 1:07 am
If it's an insult, the returner deserves it. Returning the enemy flag for them is retarded.

rabidhamster
May 16, 2006, 1:15 am
Noobs, what can ya do? It's just poor strategy.

Eagles_Arrows
May 16, 2006, 2:04 am
man that sucked. Quote:It's just poor strategy

Deleted User
May 16, 2006, 2:12 am
I do this all the time. It's hilarious. It's even better when you TK the flag carrier to get the flag.

"WHAT THE [CENSORED] IS UR PROBLEM NOOB"
"OMG"
"KICK MUFFIN"

Zegovia
May 16, 2006, 9:30 am
 Quote:Originally posted by ThomasMortfogIf it's an insult, the returner deserves it. Returning the enemy flag for them is retarded.

I whas trying to be funny and shed some light to the situation, but i guess the joke whas bad... :/

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 8:58 am
Its the return....of the infamous....returner!!!!

Rezan
May 19, 2006, 11:25 am
That was probably me. I got a nickname already?! "The Returner", ahahaha, I like that.

I didn't know you were there at that time Zeg? Did you switch names? Meh, I was probably having so much fun I didn't notice.

Hogan
May 19, 2006, 1:24 pm
As if none of you have never done it =p.

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 3:18 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HoganAs if none of you have never done it =p.

I havn't, sounds pretty boring

Zegovia
May 21, 2006, 8:02 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by RezanThat was probably me. I got a nickname already?! "The Returner", ahahaha, I like that.

I didn't know you were there at that time Zeg? Did you switch names? Meh, I was probably having so much fun I didn't notice.

Have no idea if it where you me and sotija where facing against... but it makes you think....hmmmmm *evil grin* XD

TACKLEbeast666
May 22, 2006, 12:10 am
nah i got your "story", and i loved it, but you have to realize Z, is that people like us need to lower our intelligence level to communicate with these other beings.

hey when's soldat survival guide 17 coming out???

Zegovia
May 22, 2006, 7:54 am
 Quote:Originally posted by TACKLEbeast666nah i got your "story", and i loved it, but you have to realize Z, is that people like us need to lower our intelligence level to communicate with these other beings.

hey when's soldat survival guide 17 coming out???

Ive said it doussins (actually just two times but whatever!) of times now, keep a lookout at my sig or check into the fanart section... :P

T-Bone
June 6, 2006, 10:38 am
ive seent the "returner" on other games....Halo 2 comes to mind....

a-4-year-old
June 6, 2006, 12:51 pm
i thought this topic would be an "I gon dund saw me a UFO! En tat dangol soldat whacumakolit!"