( search forums )
i think this will make you all happy :)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Julian Stokroos
May 15, 2006, 7:31 pm
Hey all,

I decided to call soldat 3d different.
Im still making it o yes but since i allready heared whole community like i like how it is and stuff.
I guess you are right :).
This game isn't really made for 3d.
Im still making the same only making new name.
I hope you are happy im doing this.
I will still make bots and maps for this community.
But ofcourse i need to support my own game to.
Well i am a soldat player myself and i was just inspired by michal and i just wanted to call it soldat i guess cause it's a popular free game but why do i have to steal a name.
I need to think up own gameplay and things.
Michal is so inspiration to me that im staying with making games im not gonna quit it even if it will take me years to finish the game.
Well ill be seeing you in soldat maybe when im taking a little break or something :).
I hope you guys are happy :).

Regards,

Julian Stokroos

shoover
May 15, 2006, 7:39 pm
Yo, julian asl?

Can we get some screenies of your game in progress. For some reason i dont believe a god damn thing you said.

Liber_Lupus
May 15, 2006, 8:19 pm
Yes I'm so happy, it's like Christmas again.

rabidhamster
May 15, 2006, 8:42 pm
"Michal is so inspiration to me that"

Grammar?

Alamo
May 17, 2006, 1:34 pm
rabidhamster, don't be a grammar nazi just because he does not have the same niveau of english as you do. when will you guys learn?
Julian, this really makes me so happy. I cried from happiness :P No really, show us some of your progress... All you do is throw around with words which, in fact, don't reveal much about your project.

Deleted User
May 17, 2006, 1:42 pm
I creamed my panties when I read this... You brought sunshine to my.... night, since its 10:42 PM.

How many Soldat3D's are there now? 2 or 3?

frogboy
May 17, 2006, 1:59 pm
It's the same Soldat3D.

Chakra`
May 17, 2006, 3:32 pm
Who the sweet [CENSORED] is this guy?

Julian. Luv. Don't make another topic until you can show some kind of valid proof that you have something beyond a 'concept' at hand. Alright?

*fists topic*