( search forums )
Season 3
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
Forbanne
May 15, 2006, 9:32 pm
Swedish season 3 has started but this year you can join if you are not Swedish too. The homepage is in Swedish but I will make a English version of it later. Post here or send a mail to Soldatwars@yahoo.se if you want to join. You dont have to be good to play, we play for fun. But it might help you if you are good :)

Forbanne
May 15, 2006, 9:35 pm
Oh I forgot the link. [URL]

Forbanne
May 15, 2006, 9:48 pm
I have made the english translations now.
i hope someone joins us.

CardBoardWarrior
May 15, 2006, 10:39 pm
Sounds fun, I'd like to do it.
Not sure what you want me to post but heres some stuff...
Name Cardboardwarrior
location east coast usa
AIM x100grand.. also i have irc.. email is skate93.9@gmail.com
Anyway yea... cool.

Forbanne
May 16, 2006, 1:56 pm
Thank you sir.
I added you now. I hope you tell your friends about this tourament too cause
we need more players :)

Forbanne
May 17, 2006, 8:06 pm
Some info and rules about this tournament:

Normal season game:

Its a 1 on 1 season. 4 players in each group. There are 4 groups. A, B, C and D
Gametype is Deathmatch. Every game is 10 minutes. All weapons is allowed. You will get date and time when you have next game and if you are more than five minutes your opponent will win the game. Its allowed to camp a little but dont stand still like 2 minutes and hide. Be nice to your opponent, dont call him noob or idiot. Do not spawnkill! The map is chosen by the admin the day before the game. We count the kills, not the deaths.

Playoffs:

Its a 1 on 1 season. The 2 best players in each group will get to the playoffs. Rest of the players is out. Gametype is Deathmatch. Every game is 15 minutes. All weapons is allowed. You will get date and time when you have next game and if you are more than five minutes your opponent will win the game. Its allowed to camp a little but dont stand still like 2 minutes and hide. Be nice to your opponent, dont call him noob or idiot. If you lose a game in the playoffs you are out of the tournament. We count the kills, not the deaths. Do not spawnkill! The admin will pick a map before
a couple of days before your game.

Good luck!