( search forums )
THANK YOU shout-outs
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
zyxstand
May 16, 2006, 2:38 am
I didn't see a topic (at least not in the past many weeks/months) thanking Michal for what he has brought us.
Beginning in 2002, Michal has worked very hard to bring us soldat as we know it today. With so man requests and suggestions for the game constantly taking place in these forums, I thought Michal should get at least one topic of recognition in this forum.

Here is room for you all to give your special shout-outs to mighty Michal Marcinkowski.
Here's mine:

Thank you so much - this is THE BEST game to get addicted to that truly requires more skills than simply point and shoot. Great form of quake in worms style. CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF IT...

shoover
May 16, 2006, 4:01 am
i think i might have seen this topic. but its old but, yes i would like to say thanks mike for getting more computer ppl and college ppl addicted to another internet game, not encouraging us to get lives :)

Chakra`
May 16, 2006, 4:14 am
Well s'kept me entertained for 3 and a half years, 20 minutes a day. Thanks alot pal.

I swear i'll register someday.

BlackStar
May 16, 2006, 6:38 am
Best. Nine dollars. Ever spent.
Ever.

MOFO NOFO
May 16, 2006, 7:04 am
The 2nd best game in the world, to me.

[I really really love worms :(]

bond_james_bond
May 16, 2006, 12:09 pm
actually, this is my first best game!!

Deleted User
May 16, 2006, 12:48 pm
Hi.... im Nick.....
and im....
Addicted to Soldat *breaks down into tears*

MOFO NOFO
May 16, 2006, 1:31 pm
"Its okay nick. I quit the habit for 3 years, I was using the soldat mapmaker to express my emotions over my loss of soldat.. You should try it."

Deleted User
May 16, 2006, 3:22 pm
OK... Thanks michal this is better than BF2 better than CS and this is my fav:game ever. oh and thanks to realistic mode too ;)

RabidTreeFrog
May 16, 2006, 8:41 pm
To paraphrase Comic Book Guy (From The Simpsons.) "Best. Two-Demensional side scrolling gore-filled shooter. Ever.

Deleted User
May 16, 2006, 8:52 pm
yes it really is the best 9 dollars i ever spent...this one of, if not THE BEST game i have ever played...i play soldat ALL THE TIME...cant get enough of it...thanks michal and keep up the good work..

_Mancer_
May 16, 2006, 9:31 pm
Thank you for 2 years of fun & frustration!

The Geologist
May 16, 2006, 9:35 pm
This has been the only online game where I actually wanted to talk to other people playing. Thanks a lot MM ^_^

xtishereb
May 16, 2006, 10:10 pm
Best multiplayer interpretation of Abuse (one of the first side-scrolling computer shooter games with mouse support), Counter-Strike, Quake, Worms & Unreal Tournament ever.
Plus it's more moddable than, say, Starcraft. Pretty even with CS2D though. They released the source code.

a-4-year-old
May 16, 2006, 11:22 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by sotijaOK... Thanks michal this is better than BF2 low bar dontcha' think?
this thread in 4 letters:

ty MM

g-force9
May 17, 2006, 12:31 am
Thanks MM, this is one of the best games ever created. It is good enough to make me forget that I am still grounded from PS2.

Eagles_Arrows
May 17, 2006, 12:37 am
Thanks, MM, for giving birth to me as Major. And as I grew, I legally changed my name to Eagle's Arrows. From there on, Soldat has been a wonderful addition to my gaming collection. Hell, I even burned your game on CDs and distributed them to the whole 9th grade class (well, at least the ones who were interested in the game).

Thankses again, Mike!

bond_james_bond
May 17, 2006, 2:18 am
You know, I'm sure there are more people who contributed greatly to Soldat... Including us!

THANK YOU COMMUNITY!

MOFO NOFO
May 17, 2006, 8:37 am
CS2D is the work of the devil's mum's pet donkey.

?
May 17, 2006, 6:12 pm
If my arms were long enough I would hug you right now.

Morik
May 18, 2006, 5:44 am
<3 4 producting shweet game i <3

-morik

GAMEOVER
May 19, 2006, 5:19 am
thanks for the high blood pressure

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 8:46 am
i think i need to take the time in saying thank you as well, i havent in my soldat forums career

DeMo
May 20, 2006, 7:19 am
Thank you Michal.
Now go back to your PC and keep coding.. fix those damn bugs and I might thank you again in the next version.

Da cHeeSeMaN
May 20, 2006, 10:33 pm
Thank you!
All those hours playing soldat when I should have been revising well...It was worth it xD
well yeah.....Thanks

Deleted User
May 20, 2006, 10:50 pm
Thanks for killing my social life.

Deleted User
May 20, 2006, 11:29 pm
Thanks, Michal, for understanding that i don't need insane, over-the-top graphics to have fun in a game. (even though i like the graphics in this game. 2D FTW)

Bounty Hunter Guy
May 21, 2006, 7:52 am
Although I'm 2 months new to it, thanks. I also want to thankyou for no swearing filter.

Avarax
May 22, 2006, 4:10 pm
thanks for... the free register code michal :D without my purple jet flames the great game you made would only be half of the (huge) fun >.<

Michal Marcinkowski
May 22, 2006, 4:49 pm
Nice to see threads like this ;). Thanks for creating the game with me guys and gals!

Fraggy
May 22, 2006, 7:00 pm
I'd like to say thanks for this great game, only i **** HATE NEW PATCH, the knive really sucks or is it just me? Buhh i'll just get used to it..it was a littlebit overpowering

Deleted User
May 22, 2006, 7:03 pm
Thanks Michal for making a game thats too adictive for my own good :D

a-4-year-old
May 25, 2006, 10:38 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Bob LoblawMM deserves the award for tehuberleetestgameevercreatedomgisthishardtoreadwithoutspaces award.

SOLDAT 4 LIFE

and you deserve the moststupidestrandompostoutsideofthegodforsakenbashpit
award.

Thank you MM, for bringing gamers like us together.

?
May 26, 2006, 4:46 am
 Quote:guys and gals!
:O girls play soldat? ASL!!!

Unlucky 13
May 26, 2006, 9:51 am
Thanks for putting up with the whining and keeping the game constantly great.
I've been playing RPG's lately (yes, kill me, I commited a terrible sin), but they have all become boring now. Soldat is back at number one!

Thanks again! We love you!

MOFO NOFO
May 26, 2006, 12:14 pm
Girls dont fight.