( search forums )
The Soldat Files Project ( now open)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
mishka
May 17, 2006, 1:48 am
Hey there,
I am working on a small website for soldat. That web site that I am working on is like a file directory sort of site for Soldat. What I am doing is adding up all the files for Soldat like maps, mods and tools and puting them all together in one massive directory, ofcourse its all catigorized. Curently I have saved over 600mb of maps, and mods, and tools, also including older soldat game versions. People can upload more files to the curent ones. Also what I am also alowing is direct file linking to any of the files. With direct linking and ability to upload, Soldat fans may add more mirrors to their own files.

Great main stuff is finished and now just the minor stuff, now opened for trafic o.O [URL]

Button:
http://team-soldat.e2u.cc/logo88x31.gif
[IMAGE]

Please comment on my work.

Soulsnipa
May 17, 2006, 3:21 am
php or asp...?

mishka
May 17, 2006, 3:45 am
-> php

i dont know asp :/

Soulsnipa
May 18, 2006, 9:44 pm
if it stays up I like this site, but many have gone up before but never last. Ill link it whenever SML is up.

bond_james_bond
May 18, 2006, 10:29 pm
This is a nice site. Hope it is well maintained =)

mishka
May 18, 2006, 11:36 pm
thank you, worked on it preaty hard, had problems wiht the files.

for my links list i was thinking of adding SML, because i remember it was a realy nice site but litle bit over loaded, like to long to load. if you get it running i have added an option so others can add their own links. http://team-soldat.e2u.cc/links-add.php

about maintaining it is no problem for the webpages but for the files its a bigie. I dont know much about online file minipulation but i have found a script ( not mine :/ ) that will let me or other ppl maintain the files. May be after a while ill make my own if i get time.

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 3:10 am
i could help you out ...what exactly would u like to do...its not too hard, first create a login. Then its all about different mysql queries

mishka
May 19, 2006, 4:06 am
that script i found uses ftp transaction so the schmod is egnored because i am loged in to the ftp server through teh website. after that its basic delete, rename, and move file from one folder to another. thats basicaly it.

hey you still got your mapping totorial, idd be glad to make a straight forward guide for soldat on how to map, weapons and tactics.

-----------------
all my full mods in total take up 300 mb, and that 300mb is like may be half of the mods thats out there. i gona see how this goes and if its smooth ill relocate this to a faster dedicated server.

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 4:50 am
oh so all of ur scripts were previously made or u made them urself?

mishka
May 19, 2006, 12:20 pm
all em i made my self exept for that file mager, but its not even shown on the site anywere.