( search forums )
POA Editor Ruined My Game?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
ThomasMortfog
May 17, 2006, 6:17 am
Ok... the other day, I installed the POA Editor. I go eat dinner, and come back. Computer completely untouched. I decide to play Soldat - and so I did. When I click OK (after you click the icon, you must click OK to begin the game), everything is fine, but all of a sudden I hear the Windows Error sound (sounds like 'Dooh'), and everything freezes. I press the escape key, and everything works. So I want to play the Spelunking map (private clan map), and I go into the map dropdown thing. Nothing there. No maps. So I, out of randomness, click "Start Game", and it says No maps found.

I checked my maps folder. All the maps are gone. Not a trace. My banned list (I ban bots for the fun of it) Empty. Weapons.ini Empty. Everything, and I mean everything was deleted - just the folders and text files and all that were there, just everything inside them deleted...

Should I just reinstall Soldat?

Deleted User
May 17, 2006, 6:35 pm
Yes.

Kinder-Slauf
May 17, 2006, 6:52 pm
Oh damn that bad ;(

ThomasMortfog
May 17, 2006, 9:53 pm
Ok, I will. I better uninstall/delete the POA editor as well. All of a sudden, my favorites are all deleted...

a-4-year-old
May 17, 2006, 10:20 pm
reinstall?

ThomasMortfog
May 18, 2006, 1:36 am
It still doesn't work.

Whoever created the POA Editor, thanks alot.

livingdalife
May 18, 2006, 10:50 am
*uninstalls POA editor immediately* I ain't gonna let that happen to my computer....