( search forums )
Weapons Modding changes
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
RadleyGH
May 17, 2006, 7:11 am
Just a few things I think should be with the weapons mod...

1: Add in the 8-11 options to the mod (I dont know why they arent listed and they still work?)

2: Make it so you can make a weapon not available in game in the .ini, rather than have to set it in the options (I think this would help people make weapons mods but not still have every single weapon, which is stupid in most cases... like halo mods usually have a weapon made up)

3: make it options like "0=None(Most weapons default) 1=Requires Crouch/Prone(RPG7) 2=Lethally Thrown(knife)" and some more if you could think of any

4: make it so you can have splash effect, or turn it off. I want to have a gun with flaming arrows but they always blow up and kill me :( lol

5: Maybe include a weapons editor (Make an official soldat one or ask permission of the existing ones.. or I can make one)

>: )

a-4-year-old
May 17, 2006, 10:27 pm
1. what? elaborate please...
2. it is easy enough now, and i think that would be a waste of time if you can do it another way.
3. good and already posted.
4. that would be kind of cool, but i think you can have guns shoot stuff like grinades and such, so you can make them have splash damage.
5. the official weapon editor is called notepad and it already exists.