( search forums )
ALT-TAB Stories
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
TheKhakinator
May 17, 2006, 9:58 am
There was this time, when there were a bunch of us in a library. Obviously, they don't understand the greatness of Soldat, so were constantly on the look out for anyone playing games.

The Librarians decided to go on rotations around the computers, like guards in a Metal Gear game. So there we are, yelling "Heads Up!" everytime a Librarian comes round the corner...

But of course, it isn't easy ALT-TABing everytime a Librarian comes round the corner... leading to some hilarious knife based kills. Sniping with the knife rocks!

X¬Rã¥
May 17, 2006, 10:25 am
Yes I agree....

Wait, what happened? All i got was 'librarian', 'alt', 'knife'.

bja888
May 17, 2006, 7:31 pm
I though he was rather clear. I used to hide soldat under an msdn article.

numgun
May 18, 2006, 4:36 pm
what kind of hilarious knife kills? : 0

yea, i use the alt-tab too and i usually get raped while im waiting for the teacher to go away. : P

bond_james_bond
May 19, 2006, 1:36 am
It's impossible in my school. They put sooo many anti-virus, amdinistration prgorams, all that stuff.

Eagles_Arrows
May 19, 2006, 2:24 am
The computers at my school have so much [CENSORED] on their hard drives I even uninstalled everything on one of them, except the login programs. Fun fun, I also alt+tab when a teacher's around (although I don't see why it's needed cuz half the time teachers don't mind us fooling around with the comps).

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 2:29 am
Aww, my old school used macs, and therefore no soldat. ;-;

livingdalife
May 19, 2006, 6:58 am
Most schools in Australia now have Emacs (Ugly White things..about 6000 bucks a pop) Although there are some schools (like our TAFE) that have IBMs..unfortunately, to install something, you need admin password. And, I ain't that good with Password Hacking..so yea No Soldat there either...So I took my Laptop..TOTAL SOLDAT..during lunchbreaks that is...

imo.

MOFO NOFO
May 19, 2006, 7:07 am
livingdalife: right click soldat and click the compatability tab and set soldat to run in compatability mode for windows98/ME.

If this doesnt work install soldat onto a usb flash drive(takes awhile to install onto one of those(i dont mean copy+paste installler)) then just open soldat.exe on any pc, though its laggy to change tabs in the soldat menu.

My school has that cr@p too, i did everything i could to get past it =)

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 8:56 am
im confused by the post, but yea playing soldat sounds cool.

livingdalife
May 19, 2006, 3:04 pm
 Quote:install soldat onto a usb flash drive(takes awhile to install onto one of those(i dont mean copy+paste installler)) then just open soldat.exe on any pc, though its laggy to change tabs in the soldat menu.

Is it really that easy?
About the compatability thing, theres no need for that. These comps are state-of-the-art Windows XP (pfft..) Systems...
*Installs Soldat On His USB drive*

MOFO NOFO
May 19, 2006, 3:32 pm
no but the compatability removes the admin pass thingo.