( search forums )
moved: Omg, i'm a noob!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Kumagoro
May 17, 2006, 4:45 pm
It was on some R/S CTF server

I killed almost all of the enemies with a stationary gun on ctf_equinox

We won the round, but a guy from my team started yelling noob at me, coz Statgun is a pussy noob etc. weapon.
I told him to stfu and that i will use whatever i want (hell, if it's there why shouldn't i use it?)
He threatened me that he will TK me.
He threw a nade on me but i dodged it, so i killed him.
And what happened?
He yells that i'm a [CENSORED]in TKer, calls a vote and i get kicked, i got so pissed on that guy...

He belongs to the "+" clan.

Mothafix
May 17, 2006, 4:56 pm
Stationary is gun like every other gun. If its put there, why not use it?

Kinder-Slauf
May 17, 2006, 5:10 pm
LOL i hate those "I'm gonna TK you, HEY YOU TKD ME! [CENSORED] YOU!!!!" people! i understand your frustration and the (+) clan has many fake people guys, thingys :D

Fraggy
May 17, 2006, 8:26 pm
He is just a [CENSORED]ing noob himself ^^

bja888
May 17, 2006, 8:59 pm
I just avoid the whole R/S community. They want to insult anyone who comes into their servers experienced or not. Its actually quite pathetic.

BooBoo McBad
May 17, 2006, 9:24 pm
Yeah, yesterday some douche shot a law from a lower tunnel, I saw the two law shots, fired rounds of my minimi in and killed him.

He then called me a "sprayer" I replied to him "You [CENSORED]ing idiot, you were the ones who sprayed those blind law shots! I saw those fire out of there and shot you in a intelligent manner!"

Eagles_Arrows
May 17, 2006, 9:36 pm
R/S rocks. Go to :[DS]: servers for a newbfree zone (almost).

a-4-year-old
May 17, 2006, 10:19 pm
stationary gun does have a huge advantage of being recoil free, but alas, it has the equally huge disadvantage of being, well... stationary.

but what you can do is while on the stat gun crouch and shoot off law and reload law and continue in this sprayer action until you kill something.

Captain Ben
May 17, 2006, 11:19 pm
How come I've never, ever seen players like this in Australia? It's like we fart sugar and toffee over here.

Deleted User
May 18, 2006, 2:50 am
Welcome to Soldat.

UGK
May 18, 2006, 2:59 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Eagles_ArrowsR/S rocks. Go to :[DS]: servers for a newbfree zone (almost).

Yeah, except the admins are really biased....

Penguin
May 18, 2006, 6:28 am
Hmmm, who was this (+) Member specifically? Since most of us stay on Leo's Realistic Servers (No statgun, no R/S at the moment). The (+) who acted like a n00b might have been one of the new members that I don't really know.

(Plus there's many fake members :/)

MOFO NOFO
May 18, 2006, 8:12 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Captain BenHow come I've never, ever seen players like this in Australia? It's like we fart sugar and toffee over here.

Its because we: a) Have no r/s servers
b) Have (nearly) no [CENSORED]s
c) We all know each-other

=)

Deleted User
May 18, 2006, 9:09 am
d) have huge egos

FliesLikeABrick
May 18, 2006, 9:40 am
this is a soldat moment, therefore I'm moving it there

numgun
May 18, 2006, 4:42 pm
stat gun is very deadly but these things make it.. well.. weak sorta:

-its stationary : P
-it overheats quickly and u are fully vulnurable and without protection (unless u abandon the stat gun)
-u cant spray with too much. (unlike in 1.1.5, i love that version : D)

so, id say is pretty balanced with all the other guns. see no problem in that.

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 8:57 am
dont worry about it man, you did the right thing and killed the noob complainers with a kickass gun.

Rezan
May 19, 2006, 11:33 am
Stationary gun is an excellent addition to the gameplay. What's the fun in playing if you can attack the base without a hitch? I don't find it fun unless it's challenging.

The stat gun forces you to THINK instead of just go in guns blazing. You have to either jump to cover, keep from sight or take out the stat gunner. Anyone who calls this weapon a noob weapon is an idiot, and nothing else.

I however, suspect you shot your friend with this gun on accident, and didn't notice. This pisses people off.

Mr. Domino
June 2, 2006, 10:48 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Captain BenHow come I've never, ever seen players like this in Australia? It's like we fart sugar and toffee over here.

So says the twat. :p Really, I hate to stereotype, but every Australian/New Zealander I've talked with was really nice. I suppose it's to make up for being a penal colony for the worst of the worst. :^)

Tournamation
June 5, 2006, 8:13 pm
just dont listen to the "noobs callers", just play and if he want to kick you,it means he is the noob on the game... just leave them alone and they will leave you.

killerkomb
June 6, 2006, 3:34 am
lol the @#$k caller is a B@#^h

T-Bone
June 8, 2006, 7:39 am
dude, i would have done the same thing, i like to jump on the ol' Stat once in a while to help support our D. Nothing wrong with it....he was prolly mad cause you were getting more kills than him.