( search forums )
Clanmatch
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
rhide
May 17, 2006, 8:57 pm
Todays clan match option lacks actual clan match support in my humble opinion. When you join a server today with clanmatch on, the only thing that changes is your shirt/pants color to the color of the person who joined first. Flags are unchanged, and alpha team could very well have blue clothes, wich is of course pretty confusing.

--> I think the teams names should change to a name the server owner would specify. Instead of alpha/bravo team for example, the server owner would choose the clan names from the same menu where clanwar is activated. (Instead of real clans, why not simply aliens vs troopers`?)

--> I also think the flag names and colours should change, today they are named red/blue flag and are simply red and blue, no matter if the red teams have blue clothes and vice versa. Imo they should have the clan color instead, the shirt coulor would be good, and the flags name should be "Clanname flag", instead of "red/blue flag", where clanname of course should be replaced with the clans name.

--> Another (perhaps even better) option: The first person who joins a team can choose the clan name in a popup dialog.

Im sorry if this has been brought up before, but I couldnt find it anywhere..

Deleted User
May 18, 2006, 2:44 pm
I like it.

X¬Rã¥
May 19, 2006, 12:03 am
Me too. Even if i was a little confused through reading that.

But do you know how many people will name their team 'The Ownerers' or something like that?