( search forums )
AotR| (serious one, just come andd read) UPDATE::.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
sataslt
May 18, 2006, 1:24 pm
Hello all you guys, I created this clan because i wanna:

1.To bring my soldiers to the very top of soldat players.

I was surffing the web, looking for a clan and i saw that most of the clans live for about two days with null members. Every noob that ever played soldat thinks that: "hey i can do i clan, too". Thoes [CENSORED]ing noobs piss me of( sory for the uncesored thinks, i couldnt help it). In my clan I adore frendship, good sportsmanship and just being happy. I wanna say that this clan will not be one of those who are recruting a lot of noobs, that just scuk and kill one player in a half an hour and another half brags that he killed one. In our clan there will be rules. You got to respect other clans too. Also we will be specializing in groups. Like sniper (snipes), heavy gunner (xm214 minigun), explosives (m79, LAW), troupers (not specialized). So join us for the battle of your life.

sataslt
May 18, 2006, 1:25 pm
Um and our page is freewebs.com/xsotrx

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 3:53 pm
This post is so specific, encouraging, and well-formed, that I am truely motivated to join a clan.

Not yours, though. Yours seems to be kinda crappy. No offense. Neat website though.

sataslt
May 19, 2006, 6:31 pm
Um, ooooooooooook. Why its crapy??? Really its new as new can be, so the members problem is natural. JOIN

Avarax
May 19, 2006, 8:18 pm
u have to found a clan together with other people, so you have a first pile of players in it and THEN start searching more members... works better ;)

sorry, i dont feel the urge to join ;p

sataslt
May 20, 2006, 6:56 am
Ya, i know. I think im gonna close the clan, untill i find another leader who will control the clan with me. Maybe you Avarax (always welcomed)? Course i hawe a lot of frends who hawe experience in this, so i maybe persuade them :D

Soulsnipa
May 20, 2006, 7:16 am
sounds good get back to us later.

0xSilentx0
May 23, 2006, 12:58 am
lol..Summary:I'm soo pissed off at those noobs who think liek "omg i good i ojoin clan yo"...Ok now we are recruiting Camper snipers, AND mininoobs!

Afrochicky
May 27, 2006, 2:34 pm
You closed down the site? Aww man, I just applied there too. Geez, now I need to search for ANOTHER clan. Man, all the one's here suck.