( search forums )
Kz_Kasheist
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Ivel
May 19, 2006, 12:20 am
I decided to take the map Ctf_Kashe and redo it. The changes I made are: Betterrr coloring [although the other one was more colorful, it was too confusing, since some deadly ones were yellow and some regular polys were red], shaded, took out pointless, ugly scenery, fixed TONS and TONS of bugs, and I actually made it beatable.

http://three.fsphost.com/yossi/Ctf_Kasheist%20+%20Scenery.zip

Before:
[IMAGE]

After:
[IMAGE]

KamikazeDuck
May 19, 2006, 5:34 am
Yeah, from what I remeber from Kashe, this is better.
 Quote:fixed TONS and TONS of bus
It's good to see that you fixed all that bus.

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 9:22 am
All your maps seem to look the same to me. I guess it looks good for a climbing map, but kashe had a bunch of color. This one seems kinda thin and dark. At least its better than most of those amateur climbing maps you see out there

Avarax
May 19, 2006, 6:20 pm
well... i like it :D

[/spam] ... sorry demonics

Ivel
May 19, 2006, 11:55 pm
Lol. Ty, and Kamikaze, i ment to say bugz :D

Offtopic: Soul snipa, wahen is SML gonna be bak up?

rabidhamster
May 20, 2006, 12:48 am
^SML will be back when the new forum is up.

Map looks difficult, but not repetitive, which is good :D

Ivel
May 20, 2006, 1:38 am
nah, its not diffucult. And how is SML related to soldat forums in any way?

Soulsnipa
May 20, 2006, 1:56 am
because they will be hosted on the same server. My host aka flieslikeabrick controls when SML is up since I dont pay for it. Be patient, thanks!

ThomasMortfog
May 22, 2006, 3:53 am
I downloaded it, but now, I'm sorry to say, this is the first map I have EVER deleted. It's given me 35 minutes of frustration.

Soap
May 22, 2006, 6:59 am
It still looks like a piece of crap.

Major Alwex
May 22, 2006, 2:24 pm
Gotta say, i like the colors. And its a pretty ok map, not the best, and no the worst. And much better then the earlier version.

Raptor
May 23, 2006, 3:28 am
All race maps look pretty bad, but their gameplay does not compare to normal maps.

Ivel
May 27, 2006, 4:10 pm
Soap, if your gonna be negative, dont comment, because it just makes you more of a [CENSORED]got.