( search forums )
(moved) My Soldat bots - Cool!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
Hootie hoo
May 19, 2006, 1:39 am
I didn't know where to put these, so I figured they'd go best here...

Download my cool Soldat bots nd tell me what you think. :P
SWAT bots - includes SWAT, SWAT support, SWAT sniper, SWAT demo (demo is short for demolitions, which means explosives in case you didn't know that), and SWAT stealth

Halo bots - includes Master cheif, Sarge, Elite, Grunt, Jackal, Marine, and probably another.

Misc bots - Can't remember what's in here except for things like Mr. Banana and Mr. Green and dumb things like that.

Tell me what you think! :P

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 1:59 am
You can put them here, in the Bot Forum.

EDIT: I like the SWAT Bots, i've been meaning to make some.

rabidhamster
May 19, 2006, 2:05 am
http://www.soldatforums.com/forum.asp?forum_id=70

That's where this belongs. By the way, soldatforums BBcode works like this: displayed text

Edit: Damns you sadist.

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 2:18 am
 Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterhttp://www.soldatforums.com/forum.asp?forum_id=70

That's where this belongs. By the way, soldatforums BBcode works like this: displayed text

Edit: Damns you sadist.

*evil laughter*

Yeah, the soldat forums BBcode is a little odd. Weird how you have to use quotes. But, i've finally got it down, so now my sig is just a bunch of links and a walrus

Eagles_Arrows
May 19, 2006, 2:25 am
make some porkbotz plz

Hootie hoo
May 19, 2006, 4:53 am
 Quote:You can put them here, in the Bot Forum.
Actually, I figured the bot forum was focused more on bot help, especially with odd behavior in certain maps. :P
 Quote:
By the way, soldatforums BBcode works like this: displayed text

I knew that.
The forums I usually go to process that automaticaly. Thanks. ^_^ I fixed the links.
 Quote:
make some porkbotz plz

The Geologist
May 19, 2006, 5:01 am
Been a while since I updated any bots I had around. I like the idea of the whole team aspect of the SWAT bots. Gotta play 'em in game, but it soulds pretty cool.

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 6:33 am
the other day I made a Chuck Norris bot and a Chakra bot and had them fight eachother, guess who won?

MOFO NOFO
May 19, 2006, 6:45 am
Chakra?

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 8:45 am
Chuck Norris ftw

Chakra`
May 19, 2006, 9:21 am
*ahem*

movededed to bot forum.

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 2:38 pm
Chakra won ofcourse, his "fook em'" attack finished ole chuck off.

Guardian
June 8, 2006, 11:16 am
Funny...The Swat team always seemed to camp at one place expect for the SWAT guy which always charge..I espcially like the Halo bots...