( search forums )
Adding Scenery into a map...?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
ThomasMortfog
May 19, 2006, 5:13 am
How do you do this with normal mapmaker? I find polyworks too hard to use and would like it is someone could tell me how to get scenery into the map.

KamikazeDuck
May 19, 2006, 5:39 am
Left click 'scenery' tab at top of polygon box, select and left click the desired scenery from the 'scenery' list and left click create. Choose where you want it to go and left click.

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 9:03 am
Polyworks is actually much much easier and better for scenery placement. Once SML comes back up check out the tutorial there. It will help you a lot.

ThomasMortfog
May 21, 2006, 4:41 pm
Kamikaze... that's basically what I can't do. No scenery is in the list, so I don't know how to get it in there.

Polyworks is really hard for me, I'm used to using the normal Mapmaker. But I'll try it again..

rabidhamster
May 21, 2006, 4:44 pm
"The Soldat tools must be installed in the Soldat game folder."
-Michal Marcinkowski, Soldat.pl

I haven't had to explain something for a long time. Thanks Michal.

ThomasMortfog
May 21, 2006, 9:02 pm
Umm, no. I don't think so.

Bounty Hunter Guy
May 28, 2006, 1:42 am
You don't think so? If your new, you musn't have been into new maps, meanign nothing is downloaded.

The Geologist
May 28, 2006, 2:08 am
Don't just give up because Polyworks is too hard...a little practice and it's easy as cake. It really is the superior tool for map making imo. It took some practice on my part, but now it's much preferred to map maker.