( search forums )
Game Types:
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
iDante
May 19, 2006, 5:26 am
Just a few of my game types I think we sould have, most of them are quite stupid and very pointless:

Hide and Seek: Realistic is on, one person (Seeker) is givin socom everyone else gets nothing. Seeker goes and finds everyone and kills them. You could possibly have more than one seeker. The last person alive is next seeker.

Oddball: (Taken from Halo) One person is invisible with a knife. Everyone else gets normal gun. He kills the rest of the people. person who kills him gets oddball, its picked up like rambo bow. (Kinda like rambomatch)

Escape: One team is invisible and they have to get 50% or more of their dudes out of the base without being killed. they have only knife while the other team has any gun they want. for the escaping team they need to have survival for only them

Defend the flag: INF and HTF mixed, played on an htf map with a space the flag must be in to earn points. If the flag is outside of that place the team doesnt get points. Kind of gets rid of the whole take flag and run to your base and hide element. There could be a few places that you could take it.

0xSilentx0
May 20, 2006, 7:06 am
Hide and Seek: Realistic is on, one person (Seeker) is givin socom everyone else gets nothing. Seeker goes and finds everyone and kills them. You could possibly have more than one seeker. The last person alive is next seeker.

Would be real cheap...atleast give camo to the hiders

Oddball: (Taken from Halo) One person is invisible with a knife. Everyone else gets normal gun. He kills the rest of the people. person who kills him gets oddball, its picked up like rambo bow. (Kinda like rambomatch)

Totally unfair...The odballer would get pwned the second he gets it

Escape: One team is invisible and they have to get 50% or more of their dudes out of the base without being killed. they have only knife while the other team has any gun they want. for the escaping team they need to have survival for only them

Too easy for escapers

Defend the flag: INF and HTF mixed, played on an htf map with a space the flag must be in to earn points. If the flag is outside of that place the team doesnt get points. Kind of gets rid of the whole take flag and run to your base and hide element. There could be a few places that you could take it.

The person with the flag would be too vulnerable. Btw hiding with the flag doesnt work unless your against n00bs

Tybs
May 20, 2006, 7:36 pm
 Quote:[i]Totally unfair...The odballer would get pwned the second he gets it

U would think this would happen with rambomatch all the time as well... matches ive been in prove that it does not. If a player has any clue of what he is doing, he can manage to get the oddball and survive for that moment.

Oddball sounds nice, others wont really be any fun im afraid.

0xSilentx0
May 20, 2006, 9:48 pm
Hmm lemme see...Stuck in the middle of everyone with a gun and I have a knife vs Im stuck in the middle of everyone with a 1-hit kill bow with unlimited ammo...

Tybs
May 21, 2006, 2:28 pm
Did u actually notice the "invisible" part? :P

0xSilentx0
May 21, 2006, 3:01 pm
But did you notice the "everyone goes for the oddball" part?...You would die without escape the moment you get the oddball..You dont even get a decent weapon to protect yourself

Jermies
May 22, 2006, 7:01 am
Yes, but I guess he meant you get a weapon too before you fetch the oddball.
That works like rambo, you can kill someone before they get it.

X¬Rã¥
May 22, 2006, 8:19 am
I like the hide and seek one, that'd be awesome. And i like the oddball although once you get used to seeing a predator you can spot them pretty easily.