( search forums )
the assasins of admins, a superpowered bot!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
TACKLEbeast666
May 19, 2006, 6:40 am
ok, i've been inspired...so i'm having this idea, well what will happen is instead of admins use the /kill command to kill annoying people, maybe they could have a choice to use this "superbot" command....and well here's how it'll work.

admin would type "/terminate tacklebeast666", then a superpowered bot (well, havn't decided what kind of "super power"...but something that makes sure they won't fail on their mission) would pop out of no where, and would start screaming "surrender now tacklebeast666!" well..first tacklebeast would struggle for a few seconds, but then he'd of course...die...because they're superpowered
so then admins would have a choice to either kill them with /kill or kill them while watch them struggle to survive and have a little fun =)

come on, you guys know this'll be a treat for those server masters. lol

rhide
May 19, 2006, 2:01 pm
I like the idea, but shouldnt that be possible to script with just a normal server script? =o

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 2:37 pm
ROFL, I imagined a soldat flying down and conjuring an Ioncannon blast than teleporting away :P

I like it.

MOFO NOFO
May 19, 2006, 3:22 pm
How about this for super power: The Boogieman bot pops up on you and chains you down.

Ultrninja
May 19, 2006, 8:12 pm
or a demon pops ups and holds them and they BURN!

MOFO NOFO
May 19, 2006, 8:32 pm
Ultrninja, are you an idiot? you cant lift people up in soldat, and the idea that demon's and soldiers interact is rediculous. They kill people by their own will ;)

Proxy
May 19, 2006, 10:27 pm
...or at least a special animation when an admin kills a player!

TACKLEbeast666
May 19, 2006, 11:11 pm
yea, instead of actually sending a bot down, they could have an animation where a soldat-looking figure pops out and instantly kills the player.

but i still would like to see a superpowered bot spawning a few feet away from the player, and then the player will try to struggle to run away or fight back, and they will struggle for like 5 seconds, then die.

Da cHeeSeMaN
May 20, 2006, 9:39 am
One superpowered bot? Nah just send in a thousands boogie Mans that just chase him. Now that would be funny.

Deleted User
May 20, 2006, 12:48 pm
ahahaha thats a mad idea, ima try it just for giggles.

Beren
May 20, 2006, 10:10 pm
Knights of the Round Table summon FTW?

Never did get that gold chocobo, but I heard it was pretty sweet.

Deleted User
May 20, 2006, 10:11 pm
i think it should be that mysterious all black blothed blank named bot that appears when too many bots are added to a server..i think he should pop up beside the player..and snap his fingers or somthing and then the player just ecplodes..lol that would own so bad

FliesLikeABrick
May 20, 2006, 10:26 pm
and this isn't a waste of Michal's programming time... how?

Deleted User
May 20, 2006, 10:42 pm
i dont mean to be rude FLAB...but we're merely just coming up with cool ideas for the game...we..or at least "I" know that this will almost NEVER be put in the game, and that michal will work on bugs mainly..but who knows...just let them have their fun i say hehe

TACKLEbeast666
May 20, 2006, 11:02 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickand this isn't a waste of Michal's programming time... how?

Oh i'm sorry there, some of us actually play this game for the reason of "fun"...maybe that's why we're trying to think of "fun" ideas to have "fun."

Deleted User
May 21, 2006, 12:45 am
 Quote:Originally posted by TACKLEbeast666 Quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickand this isn't a waste of Michal's programming time... how?

Oh i'm sorry there, some of us actually play this game for the reason of "fun"...maybe that's why we're trying to think of "fun" ideas to have "fun."
watch yourself...stay polite or your asking for a banning... :\

TACKLEbeast666
May 21, 2006, 2:48 am
yea you're right...who knows, some people are offended by words like "oh" or "actually" or "reasons" or even "maybe".

Captain Ben
May 21, 2006, 1:05 pm
I'd like to see Super Mario run in and jump on the trouble maker's head. Either that or CHakra's sex toy blues song starts playing and... I think we all know what would happen there.

Deleted User
May 21, 2006, 1:08 pm
Nah i dont like this...

m00`
May 21, 2006, 1:42 pm
this is AWSOME, the bot should be invincible though

TACKLEbeast666
May 21, 2006, 8:06 pm
yea, the point is to make the admin feels more closer to god-like....and yea a super-powered invincible bot fighting a player while he struggles to live should be highly entertaining. :)

Captain Ben
May 21, 2006, 9:26 pm
Just for kicks, give this 'super bot' 8% accuracy. I can'tm remember exactly, but someone was playing around with the server scripts or whatever and managed to make an invincible bot.

Wouldn't this get abused at all?

TACKLEbeast666
May 22, 2006, 4:41 am
only server admins can do this, but if he spams it, he'll probably be out of players.

Deleted User
May 25, 2006, 6:06 pm
Well, that's his problem.

numgun
May 25, 2006, 6:58 pm
how about 32 of these killerbots? now THAT would be spectacular...

Fidle
May 25, 2006, 9:11 pm
no then afmin will just use this nonstop cuze theyd think it was funny

Tybs
May 25, 2006, 10:30 pm
If the admin over-uses it, just switch to another server... good admins will know when to use it and when not to.

TACKLEbeast666
May 25, 2006, 11:18 pm
yea...obviously this is for punishment of the bad players, but it entertains the admins too.

Deleted User
May 26, 2006, 12:58 am
Or maybe the cyber demon appears and fires a rocket out of his crotch and incinerated the player just like in DOOM II.

shoover
May 26, 2006, 1:47 am
Or all of you can just USE THE GOD DAMN /SAY BUTTON AND USE IT to talk to them. then kill them

a-4-year-old
May 26, 2006, 2:06 am
yeah this looks like a lot of work just to make some jerkoff die.

i would rather see them a'splode

livingdalife
May 26, 2006, 3:10 am
This Idea sounds like the admins hired a hitman to do his dirty work...almost sounds useless, but it would be great for a laff

TACKLEbeast666
May 26, 2006, 8:08 pm
yea i'm sure playing soldat is very useful in life and you don't play the game for entertainment at all