May 19, 2006, 8:49 am
SIGNUPS ARE OPEN HERE: http://fracturedsoldat.com/bbs/viewforum.php?f=97

General Information

Tournament Host: Soldat Events
Tournament Admins: Soldat-Events Crew "Click it"
Tournament Sponsor: Fractured Soldat
When: June 1, 2006 - August 31, 2006

Tournament Layout

The Tournament is split up into 3 "Divisions", with 4 weapons in each division of play.
Each division will last 1 month, with deadlines for each round of play. Those who fail to meet the deadlines will be disqualified based on decision of the Admins. The detailed schedule can be found below.
The Tournament is knock-out style bracket, 1 loss and your out. All brackets will be determined randomnly. There are no loser-brackets.
Competitors are allowed to signup for as many weapons as they want.

Detailed Schedule

Division 1: Desert Eagles, Steyr AUG, Barret M82A1, Minigun
Division 2: Spas, Hk-mp5, Grenades, Combat Knife
Division 3: Ruger, Ak-74, M79, Chainsaw

Server Setup

Gamestyle: Deathmatch
Time Limit: 60 Minutes
Frag/Kill Limit: 15
Maximum Respawn: 4 Normal Respawn: 3
Advance and Realistic Modes are off
Survival Mode is ON!
Frequency: 4
Bullet Time and Friendly Fire are DISABLED!
All Weapons are Disabled except the "Weapon War" you are playing in.
The soldat.ini file for each weapon can be found here: 'Insert Link Here' (I will eventually post these)

Match Rules

Each Player picks 1 map, a total of 2 rounds are played per match.
Each player has the option to switch to a server of thier choice on thier map. So Player A can play on his server for his map, while player B can play on his server for his map.
The player with more frags at the end of 2 rounds will win the match. If there is a tie in frags, the players have to play on a "Tiebreaker map" which will be decided by the admins. The server will be agreed upon, if there is a disagreement, the Admins will decide the server to be used.
There will be deadlines for each round of the cup. If a match is not played before the deadline, the admins will decide who is disqualified and who moves on.
Only the default soldat DM maps can be chosen.

Misc Rules

Unfair play will not be tolerated. Abuse of Map bugs, using LAW bug, or anything of that nature will result in disqualification FOR THE PLAYER. We advise all players to record demos so if you catch your opponent doing anything unfair, you can report the demo to admins.
Suiciding is not allowed under any circumstances. For every suicide you have, your opponent will get 1 extra kill.
If a player leaves in the middle of the round for no reason, The player is disqualified unless he disconnected. If a player disconnects, the match will be resumed from where it previously was stopped. Please immedietely take screenshots if your opponent disconnects with your score so there are no problems later on.
PLEASE DO NOT Under any circumstances whine and/or complain about weapons/spray/lag/camping or anything else which you may consider lame.

Problems

If you are having any sort of problem, whatever it may be, you should contact an admin.
There is a possibility I will appoint 1-2 extra "Officials" to help out with problems if the Admins are not active enough.

Cookie.
May 20, 2006, 4:40 am
Hurr I will help with this one :P And I want to lame Mancy boy again at ruger >:) 1 Kill and run for me lol

Deleted User
May 20, 2006, 5:41 am
Well I put 60 minute time limit this time. So if you wanna run for 60 minutes ;). Can you still host a server, I think we will need some server donations..

Morik
May 20, 2006, 7:25 am
:O no law!

Cookie.
May 22, 2006, 4:27 am
 Quote:Originally posted by PoopWell I put 60 minute time limit this time. So if you wanna run for 60 minutes ;). Can you still host a server, I think we will need some server donations..

I dunno, I'll need help to test a server when I get back to Uni then :P