May 19, 2006, 8:58 am
[IMAGE]
General Chat 7 mins ago.

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 9:01 am
its soulsnipa, you ass

Swarmer
May 19, 2006, 9:04 am
wow I was about to post the EXACT SAME THREAD, COMPLETE WITH SCREENSHOT, when I saw general chat. But you beat me to it.

The Geologist
May 19, 2006, 9:04 am
I think attention [CENSORED] is the name you were looking for.

Chakra`
May 19, 2006, 9:19 am
Ohhhh leave him alone. 'Thorough activity' isn't a sin.

...well it is, depending on what you do, but you get what i mean. Besides he really wants that 1000 posts before Operation Bum Weasel.

Milkman Dan
May 19, 2006, 9:20 am
Damn, I thought I was first to see ;_;

PS: YOU ARE NOT BLACK!

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 9:24 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Ohhhh leave him alone. 'Thorough activity' isn't a sin.

...well it is, depending on what you do, but you get what i mean. Besides he really wants that 1000 posts before Operation Bum Weasel.

I'm not trying to spam, trying to contribute, there is a difference. Not much different then what other people are doing. Anyway chakra is right, I should have over 1400 posts anyway.

Milkman Dan
May 19, 2006, 9:28 am
 Quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaI should have over 1400 posts anyway.

I should have over 1400 FAIRY POWERPUFF HUGGLES IN YOUR LOVING ARMS YOU LITTLE RAY OF [CENSORED]ING SUNSHINE

Chakra`
May 19, 2006, 9:30 am
I'll just...... lock this and edit Milky's post. ¬_¬

Damn you soulsnipa for entering a post between the seconds of me posting and having to click the 'lock' button. I'll edit yours too in order to illustrate that it was (obviously) directed at MilkManDan 'cos he's being a [CENSORED] on irc.

<n00bface> hahahah owned
<MilkmanDan> i'd make you soup ANY DAY Chakra`
<n00bface> yeah me too buddy

*grrrr*

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 9:30 am
lovely

but ur stuck in your corner masturbating, no soup for you

Fairy huggles for everyone. Enesce thank you for highlighting my fairy-powered activity here today. If it is a problem please pm me with huggles.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ^_^