( search forums )
[Cube] Clan looking for skilled players!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Cubibubi
May 20, 2006, 9:25 pm
The [Cube] clan is looking for some skilled players.

ALSO BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME, we will train them.

The cube clan has just started, but it has w few very skilled playes who has been in many clans before. We have an own website and an own forum.

Just click on the recruiting topic.

here is the link:

http://cubibubi.cu.funpic.de/forum

I hope ill see you there!

Predator0520
May 22, 2006, 11:45 am
i would like to join but i dont know how good am i to join with ur clan!!??

if u wanna contct with me my msn is erku_45@hotmail.com

Cubibubi
May 22, 2006, 11:58 am
ok. i addedyou to MSN. please go to the website and register there. post under the Recrutation topic. please read the: "Please read this before posting!" at first, and add all the information to you post.

TIA

Cubibubi
May 22, 2006, 11:59 am
btw do you think you are a beginner or a skilled player??? maybe sumthing between? dont worry, we also take beginners!

Cubibubi
May 22, 2006, 12:03 pm
aha and our clan has been renamed to [h20]- clan, Here to own.

Predator0520
May 22, 2006, 4:22 pm
Ok understood

Ken the Great
May 22, 2006, 7:59 pm
Happy multiclanning Cube, you're now officially kicked from (-ETA-)

on a side comment: thx for telling me, you're so clever.

(He was in my clan and decided to make his own behind my back.. I just want to tell the truth..)

and oh.. I just noted you took some ideas from your own clan.. how sweet

Btw: This is our stuff, just to give you a little picture about how much he copied from our page... http://eta.cyberjet.org

TACKLEbeast666
May 23, 2006, 4:14 am
i'll try out, i'm pretty good.

Ken the Great
May 23, 2006, 6:52 pm
at your forum you say you're against spammers, but could you tell me what 4 topics of the same clan and 3 replies after each other are, even if this isn't your forum?

I guess I should stop flaming now.. :P

Cubibubi
June 3, 2006, 12:56 am
I don't think anybody except me cares about your lame and boring post. I have never been in a clan like ETA and THEY copied everything. We just pwned them easily during a CW and now they are angry... :S

----> DUDES: DONT CARE ABOUT THEM <----

BillaBamZilla
June 3, 2006, 1:02 am
Well... I have to say I played a (ETA) and he Sucked... his name Was like High Ace or something?

He was a M79 noob

Ken the Great
June 3, 2006, 10:21 am
 Quote:Originally posted by CubibubiI don't think anybody except me cares about your lame and boring post. I have never been in a clan like ETA and THEY copied everything. We just pwned them easily during a CW and now they are angry... :S

----> DUDES: DONT CARE ABOUT THEM <----

lies lies and lies.

we haven't even fought a cw, so duh

Cubibubi
June 3, 2006, 10:51 am
BAMBAMZILLA = I SECOND U: ETA IS A [CENSORED]TY CAMPING SPAWNING AND CHEATING GROUP OF LYING NOOBS.

Ken the Great
June 3, 2006, 11:14 am
How cute, I didn't know you could lie that much.

Deleted User
June 3, 2006, 11:52 am
omfg! cube is a [CENSORED]ing liar!!! I'm in ETA clan too and Cube WAS in our clan... he made his clan while he still was in ETA :S he is a multi clan noob... and btw you who said that high age is a m79 noob, you are a noob... :D m79 isn't noobish weapon... YOU are a noob if u can't play against m79, or any other weaps...
And now back to the noob clan [h2o]... almost everything in their forums are copied from our forums... Cube is so noob :S he just cant form a clan by himself, he has to copy from us :S so here is my advice: DO NOT JOIN THIS CLAN!

Ps. Cube, u suck

(sorry my bad english... :S)

Predator0520
June 7, 2006, 4:31 pm
Its very good that he made his own clan because u all are [CENSORED]ING NOOBS WHO CANT HANDLE LIFE, GO AND MASTRUBATE.Even if we have CW we can own ya ALL...

Even my grandmother fights better that -eta- clan.

Dont join this spawnkiller,teamkiller and selfkiller clan, THEY SUCK EXTREMELY.

Ken the Great
June 7, 2006, 7:53 pm
from where did you get that spawn, team, self killer stuff? geez... anyways, from what I can tell.. most players in ETA are far better than cube..

Deleted User
June 7, 2006, 8:17 pm
I really wouldn't worry about what he copied or stole. It's obvious that he's not that successful either way.

Predator0520
June 8, 2006, 7:14 am
Ken the [CENSORED] shut the [CENSORED] up,ur clan is made for cheaters and noobs.

And maybe if we are noobisher players we play for fun not for hack using.HAAHahaa im though guy now, i use hack, whooohoo,im so fcuking cool now.

Burn [CENSORED],burn, stupid mother[CENSORED]er, [CENSORED], [CENSORED] schwul and maggot.

T-Bone
June 8, 2006, 8:58 am
I'm interested in joining, email me with more info. Maybe we can setup a tryout or something i dunno. Message me back and we will work something out. Peace

Ken the Great
June 8, 2006, 9:05 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Predator0520Ken the [CENSORED] shut the [CENSORED] up,ur clan is made for cheaters and noobs.

And maybe if we are noobisher players we play for fun not for hack using.HAAHahaa im though guy now, i use hack, whooohoo,im so fcuking cool now.

Burn [CENSORED],burn, stupid mother[CENSORED]er, [CENSORED], [CENSORED] schwul and maggot.

curses, curses and curses..
and we don't use hacks, how much you ever wish that.

I will quit this conversation if you guys stop swearing and calling Cube's ex-clan cheaters etc.

It doesn't really matter what he copied and so anymore, but swearing and so on made me keep posting here..

TKOWNER
June 8, 2006, 3:10 pm
If u flame, u are a n00b, and (-ETA-) is a good clan, and M79 may make me call it a n00b wep, but it's not in da loooooonnnngggg run.