( search forums )
How Can I Put The Maps Into The Game?!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Bounty Hunter Guy
May 21, 2006, 12:15 am
Ok, so I download the map, how can I put it into Soldat?

rabidhamster
May 21, 2006, 2:02 am
Look in the Soldat Folder. It contains some very helpful pieces of information.

Eagles_Arrows
May 21, 2006, 3:05 am
Welcome to Eagle's Portable FAQ - "8 billion newbies served."
 Quote: Ok, so I download the map, how can I put it into Soldat?
[IMAGE]

AHH, your Maps folder craves more maps! Help it by moving all of the maps you've downloaded into its stomach! Just cut and paste the maps into the folder! After you've done that, the folder will pay you back by telling the game about the new maps you have downloaded, and therefore you will be able to play those maps ingame! Yeszors!

Hope you get it. If not...

Highlight all of your downloaded maps and "cut" or "copy" them, then paste them into the maps folder, circled in red in the above picture.

BTW the maps folder should be somewhere in your Soldat directory. Default address to Soldat directory is "My Computer"->"Local Disk"->"Program Files"->"Soldat."

Soulsnipa
May 21, 2006, 7:33 am
put it in ur soldat/maps folder thats how

Deleted User
May 21, 2006, 9:59 am
C:/Soldat/Maps

Affect
May 22, 2006, 7:48 am
If there are folders like maps,textures and objects, then just put them all in the main Soldat directory. If there is only one .pms file then put it into Maps directory

ThomasMortfog
May 24, 2006, 9:13 pm
Put the .PMS file (the map file) into your soldat maps folder.

Teqskater
May 29, 2006, 6:07 pm
the map file itsself is a .pms file. that pms file you place i a folder(named Maps) and that folder stands in the map of Soldat. well some maps have included a folder called "Scenery-gfx" that folder you must place also in the map of soldat. if you have more questions you can mail me at zwielkezwenkwielke@hotmail.com