( search forums )
TDM_Blueberry NOW WAYPOINTED
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
iDante
May 21, 2006, 2:44 am
I dont know why I named it blueberry, it isn't even blue, but whatever. This is my third map and I like it a lot. Thank you EA for waypointing. It isnt very origional but whatever.
Download: http://www.filelodge.com/files/room19/507528/blueberry.PMS
Overview: http://www.filelodge.com/files/room19/507528/blueberrySCREEN.jpg
[IMAGE]

Eagles_Arrows
May 21, 2006, 3:15 am
The layout looks very bizarre at first glance, and I like how you shaded it, with those hints of red all around. It's not much of a beauty, perhaps you can add some more scenery here and there. I mean you got 434 scenery slots left, what's there to lose? xP

rabidhamster
May 21, 2006, 4:34 am
I like the bland look, and the texture stretching is phenominal. Once this gets waypointed, ima downloading it.

Edit cause of my dod gamn bad spelling

ThomasMortfog
May 21, 2006, 5:12 am
I like the layout, looks good. I'll download it once I reinstall Soldat.

iDante
May 21, 2006, 5:43 am
I just updated the download, I didnt bother with the pic because the layout is the same.
EA: I added more scenery (Its in the download), I think it looks much better, put it up to 100 scenery used.
Rabidhamster: Thank you, you are free to waypoint it...
Mortfog: thank you...

SOMEONE WAYPOINT

Soulsnipa
May 21, 2006, 7:42 am
!!! idono what ur old maps looked like but i dont remember your name. This is def a good looking map. not perfect but you are getting there...great job on the looks.

Pride
May 21, 2006, 7:48 am
I like your shading technique, the color works well, I'll test gameplay later.

Edit:
If no one wypts in the next day or two I'll do it.

KamikazeDuck
May 21, 2006, 10:04 am
Polygons look good.
Shaping looks good.

Gameplay issue: team 2 gets heaps of nade spam from team 3 through the shaft thing, maybe put some bullets collide?

Soap
May 21, 2006, 12:34 pm
This looks like crap and the gameplay is horrible.

Avarax
May 21, 2006, 1:14 pm
don't scare the upcoming mappers soap :(

Eagles_Arrows
May 21, 2006, 2:39 pm
FINE, I'll waypoint it.

iDante
May 21, 2006, 6:36 pm
EA: thanks, send me the PMS so I can add a few edits... Thanks again
Soap: You're just jealous...

Eagles_Arrows
May 21, 2006, 6:45 pm
I don't think that's Soap.

Cookie.
May 22, 2006, 4:34 am
 Quote:Originally posted by SoapThis looks like crap and the gameplay is horrible.

Hardly...

The maps shading is really well done along with the texture stretching. The map might seem a bit large but the way its set up should lead to some unique gameplay

Raptor
May 23, 2006, 3:31 am
Well, I have to say that the polygon stretching is the best part in this map. Nice choose of texture, makes it look really good.

Chrono
June 2, 2006, 2:09 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by RaptorWell, I have to say that the polygon stretching is the best part in this map. Nice choose of texture, makes it look really good.

I agree. But also, I think you did nice simple shading [good choice of 2 colors] and it looks like a nice, calm 2 player DM.