[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Download (94 kb)

Mothafix
May 21, 2006, 10:46 am
Did you draw those sceneries?

Flying_Dutchman
May 21, 2006, 10:50 am
Wow, this is really unique. It would go perfect with the stick soldiers mod ;)

VirtualTT
May 21, 2006, 11:03 am
Yes, i've made all sceneries myself,exept light beam (it goes from light scenery pac)
I've tried to make them look like pictured in pencil...

Deleted User
May 21, 2006, 11:09 am
I am in absolute love with this map. I love all things black and white, and this happens to be just that. Everything is very stylistic and neat. I like how the scenery looks like it came straight from my science class notes, and the layout of this map provides some nice gameplay as well.

Thumbs up.

KamikazeDuck
May 21, 2006, 11:27 am
Looks awsome.
Gameplay looks good too.
Sorry, no tips or anything here, I think it's all good.

Soulsnipa
May 21, 2006, 11:37 am
lol wow really cool...again a good map from vtt.

DeMonIc
May 21, 2006, 11:53 am
There has been a map with a similiar concept before, but this one is really great.

Avarax
May 21, 2006, 12:01 pm
now thats what i call original :)
9/10 only for the idea... graphix are perfect but the layout... every place where you can get down is vertical, you know what i'm saying? no diagonals, this will lead to major height advantages and let someone in a 1vs1 who is on top dominate the game, like on rok, but on rok it isnt that bad because it's bigger and players can come to the upper level unseen.

VirtualTT
May 21, 2006, 12:27 pm
I gues this just adds some more intresting game moments. in DM mode it's useless to stay all time at *major height*. No doubt it gives some advantage, but i can't say that it can let someone dominate the game. Also since there are no player spawns on the *major height* of the map it is perfect for point match, rambo match and can be used as HTF map for 4 players, were holding this *height* will be realy decisive.

OutofOrder
May 21, 2006, 1:38 pm
Yes i remember someone making a pencil-drawn-like map, but didn't achieve a good looking result. This is just wonderful.
Downloaded!

Eagles_Arrows
May 21, 2006, 2:43 pm
You've got to be [CENSORED]ting me! A grayscale map that actually looks good!

Downloaded.

Norris Scott
May 21, 2006, 4:10 pm
VTT... I have to say, you're practically my favorite mapper now after everything you've done. You come here with JapanHeights which, at the time, was an incredible concept... and look how far you've came. Visually, your maps are the most stunning that I've seen on these forums and, as far as gameplay, they've fun as hell.

Be proud of yourself, you've got a great talent for this stuff :D

An excellent map, and as is with all of your maps it's very fun to play on :)

rabidhamster
May 21, 2006, 4:49 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Norris ScottVTT... I have to say, you're practically my favorite mapper now after everything you've done. You come here with JapanHeights which, at the time, was an incredible concept... and look how far you've came.

That was that German guy.

Really nice map by the way. It looks like we have the same texture stretching techniques :D

Norris Scott
May 21, 2006, 5:18 pm
.... I'd swear it was TT who did Heights.

Nope, it was Xtender. Damn, I've been thinking you two were the same xD

Still though, you've made some amazing maps... keep it up, TT, you get better with each one :)

Boxo
May 21, 2006, 6:39 pm
That's [CENSORED]ing awesome.

Now for the criticism
-It's hard to guess what scenery are colliders
-Some trees are pixellated
-There's lots of polybugs
-The water could cover the player more imo, ie. make it less transparent

iDante
May 21, 2006, 7:11 pm
haha thats awesome. how do you install .rar files?

RatBoy
May 22, 2006, 3:24 am
This map is very unique in deed. It's really really original, and it looks awesome. Good work.

_Mancer_
May 22, 2006, 4:16 am
Probably the best map idea ever.

Cookie.
May 22, 2006, 4:31 am
 Quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_Probably the best map idea ever.

It is pretty awesome :D This map for some reason reminds me of one where all the polygons looked invisible but the edges still were still outlined in colour.

I think the texture with the shading reallly makes the map seem to have alot of depth :) Also the sceneries are pretty awesome as well!

10/10!

iDante
May 22, 2006, 6:09 am
how do you add .rar files

Cookie.
May 22, 2006, 6:18 am
 Quote:Originally posted by iDantehow do you add .rar files

I'll assume you meant open and post a link to the program WinRar. http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10530598.html?tag=lst-0-1
Use it to extract the *.rar file similarly to the way you would extract a *.zip file using winzip!!! Hurray!

thekingkitty
May 22, 2006, 8:31 am
I never seen such amazing texturing before, wow mapping has really reached new height!

Keron Cyst
May 22, 2006, 6:21 pm
WinRAR FTW, iDante.

Amazing map, and amazing concept. I'm surprised those scenery graphics aren't scanned images, hah!

Raptor
May 23, 2006, 3:30 am
Haha! With that border, the map looks pretty neat! Nice job (and idea)

MikeShinoda.pheonix
May 23, 2006, 4:18 am
That is so amazing, Its like N or something. This fits so perfectly with my celdamage mod. Good job.

GluLm
May 23, 2006, 4:46 pm
Reminds me of a Jump'n'Bump map... very cool design! Nice and original.

Pride
May 24, 2006, 12:25 am
This is the coolest map I've seen in a while.

GAMEOVER
May 24, 2006, 2:40 pm
I cant believe I overlooked this map while checking this section of the forums. I give you insane props for being original and putting something new together. Keep the original thoughts coming I really do like this map a lot and you have some art skills if you did draw those scenerys you did very well.

Deleted User
May 24, 2006, 3:38 pm
wow looks pretty fu'ken fun.
Just having black and white colors will be a good change from vig's crazy rainbow maps.
The texture is unusual with the squares but looks cool.

CardBoardWarrior
May 26, 2006, 2:34 am
Very nice map the texture is very cool.. this is also really unique I like it. :D

Ivel
May 27, 2006, 4:00 pm
This, is the best map I have ever seen! Im surious! It's absolutely AMAZING!