( search forums )
Little help with my fic?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Norris Scott
May 21, 2006, 5:26 pm
I figured I'd make this topic to get a bit of public opinion here, rather then just reply to my own topic and likely not get as much feedback. It *is* fan-related to Soldat... I just would like opinions here.

Basically, I need maps to feature in my fic for certain scenes. "Soldat: Operation Necromanicide" is pretty much going to be based in a war-torn world, so I'll probably need some 'default maps' that depict standard battlegrounds. However, I also need group-based maps as well.

Bravo Team: Mostly city-esque. They control the most land, so they're the most industrialized and have headquarters, offices, etc. I'm thinking about using Avarax's CS maps for them.

Alpha Team: Like a smaller bravo team, only since they're on the offensive most of their themed maps should be INF ones. The ones that aren't, they should be CTFs where Bravo has a slight advantage.

Delta Team: Zombie-themed maps, basically. I'm looking for darker maps, ones that would fit a more horror-like aspect of Soldat.

Charlie Team: Very, very open maps. They're the smallest of the groups and are vulnerable to airstrikes, so it shouldn't be any close-roofed maps. They're kinda pinned down the hardest.

Any suggestions for them? I'm looking for already made maps, I'm not looking for mappers to design them (If that was the case I'd put this in requests, lol). Just looking for a bit of help here with my fic is all.

So... suggestions?

Pride
May 22, 2006, 5:28 am
Would a map like this help? Maybe Delta or charlie. I have a lot of open maps if you need any, some are currently unreleased though.(like this one)I can change things on it to fit your needs too.

Norris Scott
May 22, 2006, 6:11 am
That's actually a *perfect* Delta map.

Definitely fits the zombie theme I have going for them :)

Whenever you release it let me know! I'd love to include it in.

Deleted User
May 22, 2006, 6:50 am
 Quote:Originally posted by PrideWould a map like this help? Maybe Delta or charlie. I have a lot of open maps if you need any, some are currently unreleased though.(like this one)I can change things on it to fit your needs too.

-wants-