( search forums )
client side stats
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
jettlarue
May 22, 2006, 1:20 am
on the soldat program. when you go to options there should be a box that says stats. then when u clicked on it a new window type thing would open up and tell you all the stuff about you. like alltime playing time. favorite server. killed most by: killed whoever the most: and how many shots youve fired. how many hits youve had. percentage of hits to misses. hits and misses for each weapon. how many kills-deaths and ratio. then do that for each weapon also. how much time in each game mode. how many caps for inf and ctf and overall hold time for htf and longest hold time for htf. longest time as ratio. longest killing spree. and a bunch of other [CENSORED] that i cant think of. it would be better if it was client side so there wasnt cheating for "ranks". give your thoughts and opinions.

Eagles_Arrows
May 22, 2006, 2:12 am
Well, young boy, I think it would make for a good independent program, but unless MM or anyone else can put that much time into coding, don't even think about it.

Mister Derp: Derp! It does sound interesting, though.

FliesLikeABrick
May 22, 2006, 4:56 am
there have been 3-4 independent programs for client-side stats. look in the fan apps sticky.

Drink Bloody Water
May 23, 2006, 12:19 pm
Yeah.... FLAB has a point, and there are also servers who support client stats in their serv and they have a website that you cna check out your stats on there.

shoover
May 26, 2006, 1:50 am
This would also lag you just a little bit. You automatically take stats, and it will immediately record them and put them into an archived data. Too much work for MM to do this, and just do external stats recording. (Basically what FLAB Said with the exception of lag)

jettlarue
May 27, 2006, 5:10 pm
no, having it on a server isnt client side. i understand what you guys mean and i forgot that someone else probably did make this already. thanks for the advice.