( search forums )
Barret is very inaccurate...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Predator0520
May 22, 2006, 11:17 am
I was playing in realistic mode server and ff was on. I flyied in air and i saw enemy - i killed him but barret bullet is so f****** fast that it pierced my teammate - i got warned by admin.

The i tried to spray with barret, but i had my jetpack on and it made barret very inaccurate (barrret is inaccurate while moving), i shot and bullet pierced again my teammate.

ADMIN KICKED ME THEN...

Eagles_Arrows
May 22, 2006, 12:14 pm
hey, it's called nerf. I stay still when shooting with the barret...or, if you're in the air, go prone for a better accuracy.

CardBoardWarrior
May 22, 2006, 3:46 pm
Be more careful next time. In real life if you knew a friendly was behind the enemy would you shoot him?

Predator0520
May 22, 2006, 4:20 pm
No no, My friend was walking under me, he passed me then i shooted and...

TACKLEbeast666
May 26, 2006, 10:34 pm
wait a minute..i never knew jeting also reduces accuracy??? i only thought the moving keys did...

shoover
May 27, 2006, 12:58 am
This probably had something to do with you using the sniper line while going up or down (like using jet or falling) in a direction.

Once you shoot and hold down, during the time in between if you move (kind of like a camera's shutter speed) the barret shot will move differently. The shot's angle will still stay, but the position of the player would affect it.

TACKLEbeast666
May 27, 2006, 5:55 am
well what i heard is it's very inaccurate (like if i move forward a step, not only the angle changes, the bink also increases alot) when move.

but i just played soldat and i didn't notice jet affected at all (except angles and positions of course..)

MOFO NOFO
May 27, 2006, 3:31 pm
Dont move when ou snipe, just like in real life.

Ivel
May 27, 2006, 3:50 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Eagles_Arrowshey, it's called nerf. I stay still when shooting with the barret...or, if you're in the air, go prone for a better accuracy.

For me, goinng prone when rarely using barret in air, is the best decision. You should also try it

Deleted User
June 1, 2006, 10:26 pm
yes this happens very often...
thats a good reason most people dont play in FF servers...they accidently blow their teammates away and get kicked :\

Fuzzy
June 2, 2006, 2:39 am
You probably just got binked.

Eagles_Arrows
June 2, 2006, 2:52 am
No, his barrett was nerfed. NERFED.