( search forums )
The result of using a baretta
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Bob Loblaw
May 25, 2006, 1:00 am
[IMAGE]

I don't even remember this game it was so long ago, but I do remember using baretta for a day to get flexible with all weapons. I love how the Merc guy says "bs" prob accused me of hacking afterwards LOL.

TACKLEbeast666
May 25, 2006, 1:17 am
wait, that is a little impossible, theh only way i can maintain no death is to stay at my base so i can constantly heal after every fight.

but since you're constantly charging toward enemy base, i don't believe you didn't get killed once, so i think you are hacking :)

Bob Loblaw
May 25, 2006, 2:06 am
jesus christ tackle it's people like you that ruin soldat. Why can't someone actually do well without being accused of hacking.

FliesLikeABrick
May 25, 2006, 4:16 am
TACKLE please use the edit button
Bob: your signature breaks the rules and I'm removing it, see the forum rules link at the top of the page for more information. Also, please be nice to others ;)

The Geologist
May 25, 2006, 9:32 pm
Were you on a knives only server? Because I see lots of knife deaths in the upper right hand corner...and if you were using a barret in a knife only game, well...then you just suck.

TACKLEbeast666
May 25, 2006, 11:31 pm
hey why are there so many knives anyway?

and yea, if you played against anyone half as decent as me, they'd managed to kill you at least once, not mentioning the number of trips it took you to charing toward their base.

or maybe your teammates were spawning.