( search forums )
Don't EVER look for barret pics on google
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Bob Loblaw
May 25, 2006, 3:11 am
Unless of course you like close up pics of a man with his head blown apart. *shudders* WTF is wrong with these people? Who in their right mind actually wants to see pictures of dead mutilated people? I know there are sites that are 100% dedicated to this kind of crap too. I wish I could put my hand in my monitor, go through the internet and punch whoever the hell looks at that in the face.

Some people should be ******* caged like animals.

Fangus Deef
May 25, 2006, 3:26 am
What model? I hella want one, but no .50BMG in california :'( Fired one though, but I like the M99-1 better, it has a more controlled feel.
Bob, I ejaculated in your mother's hair.

Deleted User
May 25, 2006, 5:00 am
I think my dad has an M82A1, but i'm not sure. I'll have to ask him when i get down there later today.

He's got a ton of guns, but so far i've had the most fun with his semi-auto 22. caliber rifle. Fun stuff.

UGK
May 25, 2006, 5:09 am
Are you willing to post that picture here?

Swarmer
May 25, 2006, 6:06 am
Holy crap, I everytime I see a Barrett I am stunned by its size. Look how wide that magazine is. You probably have to grasp each bullet with your entire hand.

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
May 25, 2006, 6:59 am
rotfflmfao......fungus...

anyways..yes barretts are huge...and awsome

Milkman Dan
May 25, 2006, 7:23 am
I couldnt find it :S

Link to said picture please.

Alamo
May 25, 2006, 4:26 pm
Me neither, I request the link too... If you consider it nsfw, just pm us :)
Oh btw... you will have to hit yourself in the face, you looked at it too, no? ;)

Deleted User
May 25, 2006, 4:29 pm
yeah i wanna see this horrible picture..if you dont wanna post the link...do what alamo said..pm us

bja888
May 25, 2006, 4:41 pm
You sick freaks!

Fangus Deef
May 25, 2006, 5:27 pm
Swarmer, they're huge bullets, but you can handle a few in one hand if you got big ones like me. .50BMG is a fun round.

UGK
May 26, 2006, 5:15 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Milkman DanI couldnt find it :S

Link to said picture please.

Yeah, I want the link too. [CENSORED] YOU

~AcE~
May 26, 2006, 6:37 am
Pansy.

Pride
May 26, 2006, 6:46 am
I think he means this image:

Don't Fu*king look

I'm not kidding, if your easily sickened don't look, I can look because I just a sick sick person. But seriously its pretty [CENSORED]ing nasty.

Krillious
May 26, 2006, 7:27 am
I can see some brains too o.O

Swarmer
May 26, 2006, 9:30 am
His eyes fell out of thier sockets.

Milkman Dan
May 26, 2006, 10:17 am
That didn't sicken me in the least. I've seen that already too.

Captain RibMan
May 26, 2006, 10:17 am
Hmm. I would put my penis... right... in... there. Yes.

Swebonny
May 26, 2006, 10:24 am
omg lol what an headshot..
but poor dude thought...

Deleted User
May 26, 2006, 12:06 pm
o_o

Deleted User
May 26, 2006, 12:10 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by PrideI think he means this image:

Don't Fu*king look

I'm not kidding, if your easily sickened don't look, I can look because I just a sick sick person. But seriously its pretty [CENSORED]ing nasty.

Thats off censored URL, its a iraqi shot with an AK not a Barrett.

Deleted User
May 26, 2006, 12:28 pm
Isnt a barretts bullet (.50) only 13mm in diametre? then why would you need your entire hand just to hold one?

bja888
May 26, 2006, 4:58 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCe Quote:Originally posted by PrideI think he means this image:

Don't Fu*king look

Thats off censored URL, its a iraqi shot with an AK not a Barrett.

Cant a Barrett pierce armor? Wouldn't you easily be able to tell the difference from the size of the hole?

FTR, I did not look. I've seen enough sick [CENSORED] to least me the rest of my life.

Swarmer
May 26, 2006, 6:27 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by dascooIsnt a barretts bullet (.50) only 13mm in diametre? then why would you need your entire hand just to hold one?

The bullet itself is .5 inches in diameter, but the entire cartridge is much bigger. The casing is probably like 1 inch in diameter, and the whole thing is around 5 or 6 inches long or something. I don't know the exact dimensions, but it's something like that.

This is smaller than actual size:
[IMAGE]
The casing is supposed to be 99mm tall.

Bob Loblaw
May 26, 2006, 7:27 pm
I'm glad someone posted the picture cause you would have to pay me 5 billion to look at that on purpose. I dunno if that even is the pic, but like enesce said it couldn't be from a barretta if you got hit by an actual 6inch bullet you prob wouldn't even have any head left.

RabidTreeFrog
May 26, 2006, 7:44 pm
@the photo: Nice shot, dude; EWWWW.....
Well I saw a video where some Al-queida guy was about to shoot an RPG, got shot by a machine gun, lives, tries to get back up, as he sits up, get shot again. Dead. Not bloody, but kinda freaky.

Fangus Deef
May 26, 2006, 8:04 pm
I'd imagine a .50BMG would be much more...dispersive than that.

Deleted User
May 26, 2006, 8:05 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Bob Loblawyou prob wouldn't even have any head left.
look at the picture..he pretty much dosent...cmon people seriously...you play violent video games..and watch tv..this picture wont make you THROW UP.....im not saying OMG I LIKE THIS PICTURE I WANT TO BLOW A REAL LIFE PERONS HEAD APART...not at all..im just saying..you people must have some seriuously weak stomache's.....

bja888
May 26, 2006, 8:22 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Sethamundo Quote:Originally posted by Bob Loblawyou prob wouldn't even have any head left.
look at the picture..he pretty much dosent...cmon people seriously...you play violent video games..and watch tv..this picture wont make you THROW UP.....im not saying OMG I LIKE THIS PICTURE I WANT TO BLOW A REAL LIFE PERONS HEAD APART...not at all..im just saying..you people must have some seriuously weak stomache's.....

This just it... Most of the people in video games deserve to die.
I don't want to see someone tring to live get killed. That last second where you see that look of panic/fear on their face right before someone steps in and brings their life to an unnatural end. "You can only kill what you create"

Deleted User
May 26, 2006, 8:46 pm
.5 inches is 13 mm >_> i think. it looks like i could fit three in my hand......

UGK
May 26, 2006, 9:53 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by RabidTreeFrog@the photo: Nice shot, dude; EWWWW.....
Well I saw a video where some Al-queida guy was about to shoot an RPG, got shot by a machine gun, lives, tries to get back up, as he sits up, get shot again. Dead. Not bloody, but kinda freaky.

If you want to see some freaky stuff, go on limewire or Bearshare and look for Executions...

Bob Loblaw
May 26, 2006, 10:05 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Sethamundo Quote:Originally posted by Bob Loblawyou prob wouldn't even have any head left.

It's not that I have a weak stomach, I just cannot believe someone would actually want to see that. The stuff is just totally disgusting and it just makes me feel so pissed to know people are getting pleasure at looking at another human bloody and mutilated. How would anyone here like it if they saw a family member plastered on the internet showing there face ripped off or stomach exploded. Unless you really really hate your family :D

Captain Ben
May 27, 2006, 5:35 am
I was eating when I clicked the link... didn't really seem that disgusting to me.
You should see the consequences of poor WHS practices. Rings getting jammed on fingers that end up tearinbg all the flesh off, photos of a man getting fried alive on powerlines, a man with his nose torn off after scratching his face with an angle grinder. Those were disturbing.

Although, check out censored URL and find the motorcycle crash photos. There are police men scaping up brains from allover the sidewalk :D

Captain RibMan
May 27, 2006, 5:56 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Bob LoblawHow would anyone here like it if they saw a family member plastered on the internet showing there face ripped off or stomach exploded. Unless you really really hate your family :D

Iraqis dont have the internet, loller.

Swebonny
May 27, 2006, 12:40 pm
Lol about this...
Just search on limewire as Ugk said and you´ll find videos of ppl getting blowd up by High Explosive Rounds from Helicopters, executions, kids fighting, ppl get shot, nuclear testing, etc etccccc..

Captain Ben
May 27, 2006, 2:18 pm
Cool!

lithium
May 28, 2006, 6:59 pm
I'm pretty sure that guy wasn't hit by a .50 caliber round...he still has most of his head below the eyes, albeit quite [CENSORED]ed up. If he was hit by a .50 I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be anything left above the neck.

Razgriez
May 28, 2006, 10:14 pm
That is jacked, but i dont think it is enough to start a forum topic over, how old r u?

Deleted User
May 28, 2006, 10:19 pm
lol, this reminds me of last night. watching in that movie Saving Private Ryan where the barretard gets hit through his gun to his eye. lol

Deleted User
May 29, 2006, 12:03 am
Visit /b/ more.

Famine
May 29, 2006, 12:18 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Bob Loblaw Quote:Originally posted by Sethamundo Quote:Originally posted by Bob Loblawyou prob wouldn't even have any head left.

It's not that I have a weak stomach, I just cannot believe someone would actually want to see that. The stuff is just totally disgusting and it just makes me feel so pissed to know people are getting pleasure at looking at another human bloody and mutilated. How would anyone here like it if they saw a family member plastered on the internet showing there face ripped off or stomach exploded. Unless you really really hate your family :D

That's why they have horror movies.

Swarmer
May 29, 2006, 6:16 am
 Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderlol, this reminds me of last night. watching in that movie Saving Private Ryan where the barretard gets hit through his gun to his eye. lol

lol. what a good movie. that sniper gets owned so bad. but he killed vin desiel though. That's pretty good.

Alamo
May 29, 2006, 9:45 pm
I have seen that pic on rotten months ago.

Deleted User
May 29, 2006, 11:04 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Bob Loblaw Quote:Originally posted by Sethamundo Quote:Originally posted by Bob Loblawyou prob wouldn't even have any head left.

I hope you know there's hundreds of men who has witnessed this picture thinks about ramming their pen0r in that newly formed hole in that head.

Alot of you people really don't know what there is to be seen or heard on the internet...

I remember a few years back I got redirected to a gallery of dead babies searching for flash games...

Famine
May 30, 2006, 12:48 am
 Quote:
I hope you know there's hundreds of men who has witnessed this picture thinks about ramming their pen0r in that newly formed hole in that head.

Alot of you people really don't know what there is to be seen or heard on the internet...

I remember a few years back I got redirected to a gallery of dead babies searching for flash games...

So that means you know of everything on the internet! OGM, dead babies! Really though, its not just the internet. Its easy to get [CENSORED]ed up [CENSORED] anywhere, and its everywhere,

Deleted User
May 30, 2006, 1:42 am
its a mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad world out there

Mr. Domino
May 30, 2006, 11:08 am
 Quote:Originally posted by SadistAtHeartit's better if you look for "barrett," that's how it's really spelled.

my dad has one. <3

ur dads a n00b

Captain Ben
May 30, 2006, 12:22 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Swarmer Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderlol, this reminds me of last night. watching in that movie Saving Private Ryan where the barretard gets hit through his gun to his eye. lol

lol. what a good movie. that sniper gets owned so bad. but he killed vin desiel though. That's pretty good.

Vin Deisel is in SPR?! Well I suppose i should someday watch further than the 2 hour intro.

T-Bone
June 6, 2006, 9:14 am
I'm a pansy...i don't want to look, it will scar me lawl

Swarmer
June 6, 2006, 10:07 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ben Quote:Originally posted by Swarmer Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderlol, this reminds me of last night. watching in that movie Saving Private Ryan where the barretard gets hit through his gun to his eye. lol

Vin Deisel is in SPR?! Well I suppose i should someday watch further than the 2 hour intro.

Yes, do it. It's a great movie. And Vin Desiel is in it, although he gets owned by a barrettard, as Driven Under said.