( search forums )
You're all a bad influance!!!!!!!!!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Ok
May 25, 2006, 9:21 pm
I was sitting in class today, and there was a "riddle" you might call if, for ya'll americans its like an S.A.T question..
For us Israelis, a third of the test is about English, and a part from that is Restatments..
Anyhow, there was a sentence.. it went like that:
"Unlike other insects, the domestic cockroach can even survive the effects of nuclear radiation"

I marked the correct answer and waited 'till the time is over so we'll check the whole section.

When the instructor read the sentence, I told the friend who was sitting next to me "Hey cool! lets turn some cockroaches into jewish cockroaches so judaism won't die after some muslim nutcase will get a nuclear bomb in his hands"

Problem is, I was saying that too loud and the whole class heard me..
I got the silence treatment and everyone looked at me funny for about 10 seconds straight..

Not to mention the fact that I had a bursting laughing streak that lasted 5 minutes , and all because I considered the red color I was using is funny looking..

I really need to sleep more at night, I really do.....

Deleted User
May 25, 2006, 9:23 pm
Hah that's funny man.

The Geologist
May 25, 2006, 9:53 pm
Not funny.

Milkman Dan
May 25, 2006, 10:38 pm
...and yet you find the word 'jew' offensive..?

Swarmer
May 25, 2006, 10:47 pm
lofl. That was a good one.

a-4-year-old
May 25, 2006, 11:05 pm
"Jew" is used in the bible, therefor i use it at every chance i get.

Ok
May 25, 2006, 11:23 pm
The problem isn't the word "jew" for crying out loud..
Its what I said.. I mean seriously, how dumb was that..
I blame you!

Btw I honestly don't remember where in the bible, maybe in your bible.. not ours..
In the bible we're hebrew, israelites.. but jews.. not that I remember.
Oh wait maybe in later ages, like in the scroll of ester, but then again, not sure if we're talking about the same version of the bible..

Swarmer
May 26, 2006, 12:33 am
Bibles weren't originally in Englsih, so it just depends on how it is translated.

Deleted User
May 26, 2006, 1:48 am
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old"Jew" is used in the bible, therefor i use it at every chance i get.

wait so if its in the bible you believe that your alowwed to use it? wow...............stupid

frogboy
May 26, 2006, 7:03 am
Jew is used in the BBC, therefore I use it.

Captain Ben
May 26, 2006, 8:50 am
Are you that political around your friends?!

DeMonIc
May 26, 2006, 12:33 pm
Both in the old- and the new testament, the word zsidó is used, which means jew. But let's not get into that.

Those moments are gold: on Wednesday we had this school concert ( where some switz group of girl singers and a few boys were doing the show ), and me and my bud were laughing through half of the concert, because some of the singer's facial expression was beyond laughable. We could barely stop ( they were really good though in singing. )

MOFO NOFO
May 26, 2006, 12:46 pm
Bible is for nerds.

m00`
May 26, 2006, 1:11 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistNot funny.

agreed, I dont belive you whine about rascism towards 'jewish people' when you say things like:

"Hey cool! lets turn some cockroaches into jewish cockroaches so judaism won't die after some muslim nutcase will get a nuclear bomb in his hands"

how about we blow up some jewish nutcases before they get their hands on more money from the U.S government and completly destroy palestine

oh wait I shouldnt've said that, now your going to start a never ending argument about how israel isn't trying to take over palestine, which is complete bullsh!t

Deleted User
May 26, 2006, 1:49 pm
Well its normaly Palestine that sells itself on the "were all oppressed" card. Or at least some of the media does that.

frogboy
May 26, 2006, 1:50 pm
m00`, don't tell me you've never complained about those [CENSORED]ing leb, wog and gook [CENSORED]s being racist towards white people.

Deleted User
May 26, 2006, 1:53 pm
[CENSORED] up about Palestine and racism, we need to suppress oprah.

Ok
May 26, 2006, 2:05 pm
Damn right!
That biatch is taking over the world!

Seriously though, I hate her guts, she's considered one of the richiest women alive and she's making shows about poor ppl and poor kids, how about donating all those millions to those poor ppl and poor kids ey!?!?!
BIATCH! BIATCH!!!! BIATCH!

Now, lets start flaming oprah for a change...

FliesLikeABrick
May 26, 2006, 2:21 pm
I don't really care about the content of this thread or Ok's Jew thread... but I just want to say that it is stupid that he would make this thread right after stirring up a bunch of stuff in that thread.

Are you intentionally making threads to start arguments? The fact that you'd post this sterotypcical one right after defending "people of the jewish" religion against the "jew" title... Which btw is stupid since your avatar calls yourself a Jew, giving the impression that there's absolutely nothing wrong with the title.

Make up your mind, and stop going around stirring up debates over things. Controversial topics are one thing, but rabble-rousers are another. They're annoying and need better hobbies.

Captain Ben
May 26, 2006, 2:35 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by OkDamn right!
That biatch is taking over the world!

Seriously though, I hate her guts, she's considered one of the richiest women alive and she's making shows about poor ppl and poor kids, how about donating all those millions to those poor ppl and poor kids ey!?!?!
BIATCH! BIATCH!!!! BIATCH!

Now, lets start flaming oprah for a change...

But she actually does donate millions to poor people in Africa and America... Last time I saw the show (god know when), she was building a house for a single parent who had nine children and was working minimum wage as a waiter.
Not my kind of show, but you have to give her some credit :P

Ok
May 26, 2006, 4:02 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickI don't really care about the content of this thread or Ok's Jew thread... but I just want to say that it is stupid that he would make this thread right after stirring up a bunch of stuff in that thread.

Are you intentionally making threads to start arguments? The fact that you'd post this sterotypcical one right after defending "people of the jewish" religion against the "jew" title... Which btw is stupid since your avatar calls yourself a Jew, giving the impression that there's absolutely nothing wrong with the title.

Make up your mind, and stop going around stirring up debates over things. Controversial topics are one thing, but rabble-rousers are another. They're annoying and need better hobbies.

First of all, Ok didn't post a "Jew" thread, Ok asked a question.. that's all what Ok did..
Second of all it doesnt matter what you write, it matters how many spammers u managed to piss off in the past, the latter is the factor that will determine the future of the thread in this kinda of forums. :)

Oh and do this (espacialy you bricks)

1- Go up and see how many reactions this thread got for using the word "jew"
2- Then remember what that post who I made regarding the use of the word "jew" was talking about, espacialy the usage note.
3- Now go up and read the first post and count how many times the word "jew" was used there (It was NOT edited)

After doing so, I'm sure you'll understand, espcialy you flies how that post had nothing to do with this one yet you found an exact connection when there was none..
And yes yes, before you go posting another crappy "but look at your avatar ! look! LOOK!" post.. read this again:

Quote:Usage Note: It is widely recognized that the attributive use of the noun Jew, in phrases such as Jew lawyer or Jew ethics, is both vulgar and highly offensive. In such contexts Jewish is the only acceptable possibility. Some people, however, have become so wary of this construction that they have extended the stigma to any use of Jew as a noun, a practice that carries risks of its own. In a sentence such as There are now several Jews on the council, which is unobjectionable, the substitution of a circumlocution like Jewish people or persons of Jewish background may in itself cause offense for seeming to imply that Jew has a negative connotation when used as a noun.

FliesLikeABrick
May 26, 2006, 4:07 pm
fair 'nuff

Deleted User
May 26, 2006, 8:38 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOBible is for nerds idiots.

SuperKill
May 26, 2006, 9:13 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by m00`
oh wait I shouldnt've said that, now your going to start a never ending argument about how israel isn't trying to take over palestine, which is complete bullsh!t

actually, nobody has even MENTIONED a never ending arguement about israel's occupations - YOU just attention [CENSORED]d the subject.

you're a freaking genius, arent you?

m00`
May 27, 2006, 12:20 am
 Quote:Originally posted by SuperKill Quote:Originally posted by m00`

actually, nobody has even MENTIONED a never ending arguement about israel's occupations - YOU just attention [CENSORED]d the subject.

you're a freaking genius, arent you?

HA

Quote:m00`, don't tell me you've never complained about those [CENSORED]ing leb, wog and gook s being racist towards white people.

i never targeted their religion

divix
May 27, 2006, 12:54 pm
ata israeli? o rak yehudi

Ok
May 27, 2006, 4:25 pm
...Both...
Its easy to check really, just read the details .

a senior citizen
May 29, 2006, 12:40 am
there are no races, only adaptations

Chakra`
May 29, 2006, 1:15 am

my eyes have been opened.

So jews adapt to sand by complaining about it? Ohohoho! ohh...bad. Very bad. But not racist.... adaptist!

(maybe it's just me that's the bad influence..)

Swarmer
May 29, 2006, 6:10 am
roffle

btw chakra, I think you've misplaced your ban hammer.

Deleted User
May 29, 2006, 12:08 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a senior citizenthere are no races, only adaptations

Nice.

Ivel
May 29, 2006, 3:21 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOBible is for nerds.

Lol. Let's get back to Soldat please. :D Although what A 4 Year Old said is preety funny :D

Ok
May 30, 2006, 1:11 am
If its Soldat related, you won't find it here...
God damn you Chakra! cut it out!!! we're not SAND PPL! you bloody twat!!!