( search forums )
Soldat Scrims
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
RunningRiot
May 26, 2006, 4:21 am
Hey, could someone please tell me what the channel for finding soldat scrims is? k thx bai.

Chakra`
May 26, 2006, 2:27 pm
It's 2pm, i've had [CENSORED]ed up sleep, my caravan's been nicked, this coffee tastes like wolf pee, I just moved this topic from 'Soldat Guide' and i got a headache.

..someone educate our guest.

DeMonIc
May 26, 2006, 3:19 pm
Depends.

If you're looking for normal mode, I suggest you join #soldat.gather@quakenet ( altough you do need a q-net auth for that ). Just /amsg spam some clan-war seeking messages there: alternatively you could join #thenextleague or #Soldat. By idling there you'll also see messages by people who are looking for scrims, by answering that you can arrange a cw anytime.

As for realistic... join #Soldat.Realistic. If all goes as planned, the realistic clan leaders should hang in there ( if I can convince them to use IRC ), and you'll be able to contact them there. Otherwise you have to use MSN messenger, and approach the leaders themselfes.

RunningRiot
May 26, 2006, 9:27 pm
Damn sorry about postin in the wrong spot lol. Thx for the info DeMonIc, really appreciate it. Now all i need to do is get a q.net auth. =/

mar77a
May 26, 2006, 9:29 pm
http://www.quakenet.org/faq/faq.php?c=1