( search forums )
RaGe's mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
RaGe
May 26, 2006, 7:18 pm
So here is my little mod:
[URL]

And here is picture from it:
[IMAGE]
(Those guns are from another mod)

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

List of the changes:
-MP5, Steyr AUG and USSOCOM are now silenced.
-New interface.
-New boxes (like granade and medical boxes).
-New crosshair.
-New cursor for menus.
-New MP5 and USSOCOM.
-New shells for MP5.
-New MP5 for weapons menu.
-I remowed the flame which releases when you shoot from MP5 and USSOCOM.

rabidhamster
May 27, 2006, 12:10 am
Interface menu plzkthx

Narzul
May 27, 2006, 3:56 am
Nice interface ^^

GAMEOVER
May 27, 2006, 3:54 pm
I really like this, nice interface love the choice of colors you really did well on this and this is coming from someone who thinks just about all but 4 or 5 interfaces in existance are ugly but make a registered version of this. Dont care for the rest of it.

RaGe
May 28, 2006, 11:40 am
Patch^^

Leo
May 28, 2006, 12:24 pm
"Sending file to you ..." after that nothing...
*Why not use soldatuploads.com ? ;)

RaGe
May 28, 2006, 12:38 pm
Dunno... Well here is it:
[URL]

Leo
May 28, 2006, 12:40 pm
You can right click on the "Download" button copy the link and hotlink straight to the download:
http://soldatuploads.com/redirect.php?dlid=17&ENGINEsessID=68c53024251e2a38e5a19483c17ec9db

xtishereb
May 28, 2006, 3:12 pm
If you silenced the SOCOM & AUG, why didn't you create interface pictures for them?
Clip and handle on the MP5 inteface picture is too "blocky", you don't need all of those pixels towards the bottom. Also, I think there is too much absolute black (#000000) in it.
Just to let you know, the biggest a guns interface picture can be is about 19 pixels high, so don't be afraid to expand it.
IMHO, instead of removing the muzzle fire from the silenced weapons, you should have just made it really small, like a couple of pixels.
Nice use of Counter-Strike sounds, BTW. Though I don't really like the TMP's fire sound being used. :P
Keep at it, this stuff is hard at first. I'm trying to be as constructive as I can here.

Although, I must admit, the soothing blue interface and pickups are very nice. Easily the best part of the mod. I am so keeping that. Try making more interfaces.