( search forums )
Db_NatureFalls (Updated)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Ivel
May 26, 2006, 11:55 pm
Db_NatureFalls + Scenery UPDATED~!!!

This Is My First Dodgeball Map. Try It Out!!! I Will Start Another Dodgeball Map In About 2 Weeks.

Changes in update:
1. Added more shadin
2. Added second floor
3. Took out those colliders that were on the barriers
4. Made everything darker
5. Added Waterfall inorder to complete the name

Overview

Download

rabidhamster
May 26, 2006, 11:57 pm
Not terrible, but why is everyone on alpha?

Eagles_Arrows
May 27, 2006, 2:06 am
Neat...sexy lettering.

Ivel
May 27, 2006, 3:00 am
Lol, Avarax was my motivation for that kind of lettering, I used to make my lettering more round, which made it look worse, but when I saw ctf_cs_militia, I saw the scenery of his name that he had, and it was squared. so i tryed it.

vash763
May 27, 2006, 7:06 am
I do mine Tiki style.

Anyways, this looks nice. I'm not sure about every scenery being so green.

Mothafix
May 27, 2006, 7:55 am
Only one spawnpoint? And no shading.

Flying_Dutchman
May 27, 2006, 8:17 am
I agree with mothafix. The outer polygons need some shading and bravo spawns are missing.

Avarax
May 27, 2006, 12:14 pm
need that tree.

it looks good, apart from the shading as the others said. i think there should be something special about each dodgeball map, otherwise they are boring. this is pretty much like the usual dodgeball map, except for no fatal pit.

Ivel
May 27, 2006, 2:01 pm
no guys, there are 10 spawn points, just in the overview, my cursur was there. And there is some shading in the middle, and on the sides

Ivel
May 27, 2006, 4:05 pm
Sorry for the misunderstanding. O and I will upadate picture in 3 days.

The Geologist
May 27, 2006, 10:50 pm
Try using the edit button next time instead of double posting Ivel.

Good for a dodgeball map, but I gotta ask..where are the "falls" of the "naturefalls" map? Heh heh...just a thought.

Aside from some shading issues, that big tree does seem out of place...as do those sceneries hanging from the roof. Maybe try darkening a few for the illusion of depth? Also, a few bushes and other places to hide might be nice with those platforms. I'll check back for that updated pic.