( search forums )
Who port I need to open?
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
Robokop
May 27, 2006, 2:54 pm
Dear Soldat Team.

I have to open my own server, but I have Router, and no one join my server, so i wonder if I need to open some port? So can you say who I need to open?

See you In Soldat (and if you play tibia, see you there too :D)

Deleted User
May 27, 2006, 3:47 pm
Quote from manual:
 Quote:Game Ports

Important! - If you have a firewall you should open the UDP game ports
default: 23073 for the server (can be changed in Soldat Setup) , client uses a default port: 23083 (can't be changed)
There is an option to join firewall servers without opening the ports, but only through the lobby server (through the server list - forwarding).

The Soldat server uses the following ports:
UDP: game port (default 23073)
TCP/IP: admin port = game port (default 23073)
TCP/IP: files port = game port + 10 (default 23083)

Robokop
May 28, 2006, 11:47 am
uhm.. i dont understand :S

Deleted User
May 28, 2006, 12:01 pm

The Soldat server uses the following ports:
UDP: game port (default 23073)
TCP/IP: admin port = game port (default 23073)
TCP/IP: files port = game port + 10 (default 23083)

HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Alamo
May 28, 2006, 12:16 pm
Possibly because not everyone is a computer wiz like you Enesce.
He probably does not even know that ports are adressed by numbers and how to open them. Don't shout at him...

m00`
May 28, 2006, 12:42 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by RobokopDear Soldat Team.

I have to open my own server, but I have Router, and no one join my server, so i wonder if I need to open some port? So can you say who I need to open?

See you In Soldat (and if you play tibia, see you there too :D)

there isn't really a soldat team, only one person made this game ;)

hey btw you signature is really cute

rabidhamster
May 28, 2006, 3:59 pm
I've had the same problem. I've opened up the Virtual Server ports, and a bucnch of application ports. I've made all my ports static, but I can't get it to work. People still can't download custom maps.

Robokop
June 2, 2006, 11:57 am
but i dont understand beacuse, or listen, when i put the port i need to open at the place soon on another place i need to write example: 1 example 2: 192.168.2.1 but on the site it is 192.168.2.__

FliesLikeABrick
June 2, 2006, 12:21 pm
that spot needs to be filled in with the internal IP address of the computer you're going to run the server on

to get that
1) go to the computer that will have the soldat server
2) if it is windows XP or 2000, go to start --> run --> type in "cmd" <enter> --> ipfconfig <enter> and you will see the information there. One of the lines will say IP address. If it is windows 95/98/Me, do start -->run --> winipcfg <enter> and select the network adapter you want to see the information from

edit: posting "I don't understand" is stupid and pointless. If you're not going to post with information that can help us help you (like you just did) then do not post at all.